No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: German Board Backs BBBoC on Stopping Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: German Board Backs BBBoC on Stopping Haye-Chisora

The German Boxing Board (BDB) has joined the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBofC) in opposing the heavyweight fight between David Haye and Dereck Chisora. The contest, due to take place at Upton Park on the 14th of July, has been sanctioned by the Luxembourg Boxing Federation. The BDB has written to the European Boxing Union (EBU) and the BBBfoC in support of the board over the proposed clash.

[Click Here To Read More]

BBBofC + German board

Comment

Good move by the German Board...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        Good move by the German Board...
        I guess you're not watching the fight then???

Comment

what a bunch of ****ing hypocrites. what's wrong with two boxers trying to earn their living? chisora already got fined for his antics at Germany and it makes no sense to suspend his license, it's not like he cheated or something. it disgusts me to see these so called authorities hold the moral high ground and try their best to sabotage the fight. boxers are supposed to fight, ****s
          Last edited by rasputia; 05-21-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

This just shows how these boards, organizations and sanctioning bodies are frauds. All they do is manipulate the rankings and charge money for fights.

Who cares about Suliman, the WBC, IBF, WBA, WBO, and the XYZ? The only reason they are relevant is because they control "championship fights." Big time fighters don't care about those alphabet titles. It's the up-and-coming fighters that have to "fall in line" so that he can get title shots.

Anybody out there want to help me setup some new sanctioning bodies. Most of the names have already been taken, but I came up with a few. Universal Boxing Council, Organization, Federation and Association i.e., UBC, UBO, UBF AND UBA.

I'm the president. Anybody was to be V.P.?

If Chisora and Haye can't fight in England, they should come to the USA and fight. It would be a sellout.

I can remember when Ali and Friazer had a brawl in the tv studio and their next fight still went on.

Maybe Haye and Chisora can fight for the UBO heavyweight title? Anybody know their phone numbers?

Comment

why dont these ****ers just mind their own business and let us have our fight

Comment

"I was surprised, dissappointed, upset and shocked when I heard [about the] fight between Dereck Chisora and David Haye".

Let's all get the tissues out. These guys talk out of their assess sometimes especially when they talk and dramatize everything and that's all they seem to be good at. I stopped reading after the above sentence.

Comment

i dont see what the big deal is. i dont see these boards complaining to the wbc over mayweather being allowed to be their champion. I dont see them complaining about corrupt judges in the abril vs rios sham.

Comment

Both fighters are unlicensed.

It would be like you and I holding a fight and the Luxembourg boxing board sanctioning it. Or 2 grebs in a pub. Or 2 hobos. Fact remains, Haye and Chisora right now are not licensed fighters.

I fully support those who are against this black market fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X