No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ahmet Oner: In One Week, The Klitschko Era Will End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
    Notice in these images we have a 205lb Eddie Chambers who went 12 rounds with Wlad. What a great accomplishment for a 6'7 240 lb man... what a beast. 2nd image we have the great, great Danny Williams.. tremendous feat beating him.. true all time great pedigree.
    First off, Chambers was put to sleep before he went 12 rounds. Secondly, Williams was a whole different fighter whan Vitali fought him. Do you remember when he knocked out Tyson after Lennox Lewis? That's right, he did it more convincingly than Lennox did. What does that say?

Comment

It will come to an end soon after they have beat everyone and have no one else left in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
        LOL

what a psycho

you have posted this in every thread we have crossed paths recently

give it a rest psycho

So what's the point in the post? To show how disrespectful Byrd can be after getting lucky and winning on an injury while getting dominated by Vitali?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Will this fight be televised in the US?
          Yes, on Epix. Or, you can go to Epix online if you don't have Epix from your provider.

Comment

Viitali is a joke... finally facing a real talent. Solis will destroy him.

The Klitschko's have turned the heavyweight division into a joke.... "I dont want to fight you.. fight my brother. I'll fight you but if you beat me you have to fight my brother. If you beat my brother you have to fight one of us again." What punks.... Finally they are facing talent in Solis and Haye. Funny now the K fans forget how embarassing all the K bros losses (all by knockout) have been. K fans got excuses for all their fights they lost. 5 ko losses and only 1 was by a good fighter. Enough said... First to get his ass whupped will be Vitali on Saturday... Solis is going to beat the dog **** out of Vitali.. I cant wait.

Comment

I was going to respond until I saw that Tommy Morrison is one of your favorites. I cant even argue with someone with that logic.
              Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              Just because they don't run about like a 'butterfly' like your idol doesn't mean they have no footwork. In no way are the Klitschko's overrated. If anything they are underrated.

Comment

Chambers was knocked out at 2:55 of the 12th round to be exact. In other words it took Vlad 12 rounds to beat at 205 lb fat man and the only reason he did that was because Manny was yelling at him in the corner that "We dont need another ****ing decision" Wlad responded, "Ill try, I'll try" lol.... what a sissy.
                Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                First off, Chambers was put to sleep before he went 12 rounds. Secondly, Williams was a whole different fighter whan Vitali fought him. Do you remember when he knocked out Tyson after Lennox Lewis? That's right, he did it more convincingly than Lennox did. What does that say?

Comment

Notice in these images we have a 205lb Eddie Chambers who went 12 rounds with Wlad.
                  You got it the other way around: Chambers was 209 lbs and did not go the distance with Wlad. It was Porky, the one-eyed dwarf (Frazier, green trunks) who was 205 lbs and went the distance with Muhammy Clay and knocked him down.

What a great accomplishment for a 6'7 240 lb man...
                  Klitschko KOing Chambers (= one of the most violent heavyweight KOs of all time) is still far more impressive than any KO The greatest Clay has ever achieved, let alone than getting knocked down by one of the most featherfisted champs of all time (Frazier).
                  Last edited by hweightblogger; 03-13-2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Chambers was knocked out at 2:55 of the 12th round to be exact. In other words it took Vlad 12 rounds to beat at 205 lb fat man and the only reason he did that was because Manny was yelling at him in the corner that "We dont need another ****ing decision" Wlad responded, "Ill try, I'll try" lol.... what a sissy.
                    This is wrong. Chambers was already wobbled in round #2 but then lifted and carried Wlad (illegal) and thus prevented a major bashing.

After round 9 Chambers' glove needed to be replaced and after the additional break Chambers returned VISIBLY refreshed and ran away.

These are the major 2 reasons why the fight took so long.

It's also astonishing how you criticize Wlad who has the highest unique KOratio of all champions to date when you yourself have the The Clay as your avatar who is #61 (= bottom #4) of all heavyweight world champs in the KOperformance toplist.
                    Last edited by hweightblogger; 03-14-2011, 12:23 PM.

Comment

oh here we go with this **** again

frazier "feather fisted" LOL

"KOperformance" LOL

Get out, just leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X