Collapse
No announcement yet.

After watching how they tested Floyd one 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how Floyd was like "yes!" (faking) when the testers arrived at his gym LOL. You can tell it's not a big deal the first time these guys come around but imagine the 12th - 20th time... man you'd be over it and just wanna tell em to piss off. Floyd's OSDT might backfire and get on his nerves in the end, after all Mosely doesn't seem to mind as it will make it clear he's not on anything when he beats Floyd.

Comment

How do these guys know how to use the internet? Let alone be able to register.

Comment

You can't be serious. They didn't even get in the way of what Mayweather was doing; they actually allowed Mayweather to finish up on his training.

Comment

What was all that stuff that the USADA needing only less than a teaspoon of blood? I just watched 24/7 and they took around 4 tubes of blood from Mosley not just less than a teaspoon. They took 2 tubes from Floyd. The narrator also mentioned that Shane had been tested 3 times in the past 10 days. They didn't mention anything else about Floyd. Is this how random testing actually goes? That one fighter may be tested more than the other? Not hating, just asking some questions.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with suggesting Olympic style drug testing, but not the way Floyd did it through the negotiations vs. Pac. It should've been done through the commissioning bodies, to legitimately standardize it first for all fighters and for the entire sport.

What he did was widely perceived as a b#tch move during fight negotiations.

Here's the consensus in boxing:

Joe Goosen, Legendary Boxing Trainer:

"I just think Pacquiao is a juggernaut right now... and I would just say that maybe that's the reason (Floyd's) throwing up all these smokescreens and roadblocks because he (Floyd) doesn't wanna get in the ring with him (Pac)...
            (Floyd) should just say yes to the fight, forget all the testing, this guy's (Pac) not on drugs. There's a little air there in all this that's just not right."

Bert Sugar, Boxing Historian and ESPN Analyst:

"A convenient way out for Mayweather"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M_wa...eature=related

Al Bernstein, Showtime Boxing Analyst:

“It seems patently obvious to me that Floyd and his minions killed the Pacquiao fight. The bottom line is that the fight was basically a done deal before they decided to inject the demands for blood testing into the picture. Pure and simple, Golden Boy and Floyd and his advisers created the problem,
            and it ended up killing the fight.”

Dan Rafael from ESPN:

"Mayweather shouldn't be making accusations without a shred of proof as he tries to discredit all of Pacquiao's great accomplishments, nor should he try to circumvent the Nevada rules by asking for blood tests when the commission has never asked for them."

Larry Holmes, Heavyweight Champion:

"I wish I could see Mayweather and Pacquiao fight, but what they're (Floyd's camp) doing right now is hurting boxing because people want to see the fight... They're trying to bring up stuff that is taking away from the fight with drug tests and accusations... I don't get it."

Thomas Hauser, HBO.com:

"There were times during the past month when the conduct of Team Mayweather had the look of an effort to sabotage the fight. A negotiator who wants to make a deal doesn’t go out of his way to antagonize and publicly embarrass the other side. But that’s what the Mayweathers and Golden Boy did."

Jim Strickland, David Diaz's Trainer/retired licensed pharmacist:

“I don’t see any reason of accusing Manny of using illegal drugs in our fight.”

Timothy Bradley, WBO/WBC Jr. Welterweight Champion:

"I don't think Manny is on anything. He's just on top of his game right now."

James Toney, Multi division Champion:

"Who is Mayweather to ask for the tests? Why didn’t he ask Marquez? Manny’s not on 'roids."

Mike Silver, noted Boxing Historian:

"I think it fell apart because basically Mayweather never wanted to fight Pacquiao. He wants to continue and fight guys he can beat and fool the public.

Roy Jones, Jr.:

"Hell naw. Why change the rules on me? Because I'm coming up in weight means I'm doing steroids? They're giving you a test for that anyway. It would be something that would aggravate me because then after I beat you, I was on something, don't play with me. Either you want to fight or you don't want to fight."

Comment

It always sounded like a pain in the ass and that is pretty much what it looked like. That said they are getting paid a lot of money so really so any inconvience to them is to me just part of earning that living.

No one would enjoy that but still it is something you should just man up and deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                LOL at *****s and their idol Gayweather OSDT... Only a desprate loser who's trying to get attention would go through that ****. The only OSDT Gayweather was doing behind close door was a big fat syringe going up his ass.
                LOL, you're one of them.. who are you fooling anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by snd_dsigner_dan View Post
                  What was all that stuff that the USADA needing only less than a teaspoon of blood? I just watched 24/7 and they took around 4 tubes of blood from Mosley not just less than a teaspoon. They took 2 tubes from Floyd. The narrator also mentioned that Shane had been tested 3 times in the past 10 days. They didn't mention anything else about Floyd. Is this how random testing actually goes? That one fighter may be tested more than the other? Not hating, just asking some questions.
                  USADA didnt, theyve never said that once EVER, what is true is you will see alot of posters saying that over and over and over, one idiot reads it and repeats it to others and they do repeat it over and over, THEYRE CALLED *****S!!

Comment

Originally posted by snd_dsigner_dan View Post
                    really? I have'nt seen the 24/7 yet.
                    to TS, shut up CON *******..

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      There's no way i'm going to go through that if I was Pac. That's so much work just to make a fight, if you're that scare of me than FU LOL.
                      How else do you expect random tests to be done?

Comment

Working...
                      X