No announcement yet.

Can Hatton withstand Manny's Power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chinoy View Post
    Question is: can Pacquiao handle Hatton's power?

this is an exciting fight.....i just cant wait for this fight
    Right, that's a huge issue. If he can't, Hatton might just hurt him early and steamroll him. In my opinion, Manny will have a tough first few rounds, and if he can get through those without sustaining to much damage, I think he takes over.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
      i thinks hattons new footwork and head movement will offset that tho.
      Like Manny said- Only God knows. Lots of unknowns in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
        Like Manny said- Only God knows. Lots of unknowns in the fight.
        tis tru my friend. too bad god doesn't exist. poor manny.

Comment

Originally posted by zhandy11 View Post
          As far as the evaluation went thru, Manny will come victoriously on May 2.

Hatton can withstand Pac's power but will give up with the speed Pac has.

Obviously Hatton relies on his victory against his win over Paulie "one -armed fighter". But nonetheless, he will have a brutal beating when pac emerges his punching combinations on 3rd round.

By the end of the 5th round, hell, blood will ooze on Hitman's nose.

That will bring hatton's fans in dissapointment.

Pac will then continue battering hitman to submission.

Hitman will have no tactics left for pacman as soon as pac will continue with his gameplan and fire combinations to the head and body.
          who the hell is pacman relieing on then? diaz and DLH...LOL
          ok pal...take yer pills and go back to bed!

i love both fighters, but your biased opinion and nut-huggery is just annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by chinoy View Post
            Question is: can Pacquiao handle Hatton's power?

this is an exciting fight.....i just cant wait for this fight

good post..............

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
              tis tru my friend. too bad god doesn't exist. poor manny.
              =) We'll see I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by zhandy11 View Post
                As far as the evaluation went thru, Manny will come victoriously on May 2.

Hatton can withstand Pac's power but will give up with the speed Pac has.

Obviously Hatton relies on his victory against his win over Paulie "one -armed fighter". But nonetheless, he will have a brutal beating when pac emerges his punching combinations on 3rd round.

By the end of the 5th round, hell, blood will ooze on Hitman's nose.

That will bring hatton's fans in dissapointment.

Pac will then continue battering hitman to submission.

Hitman will have no tactics left for pacman as soon as pac will continue with his gameplan and fire combinations to the head and body.
                You know? I'm not really sure if he can or not.

Hatton has had some chin issues, witnessed in his fights against Collazo, Mayweather and Lazcano, but...

On the other hand, De La Hoya said that Pacquiao cannot punch for **** at the WW limit. He had a weight drained Oscar in front of him, and although Oscar does have a terrific chin, the draining of weight did hurt him a bit in that area I would think, unless it didn't affect him like it does every other boxer on the planet, Pacquiao never really hurt him too badly.

He hit him a lot, but Oscar was never really hurt hurt.

So idk, that's an interesting question that will be answered in the fight itself.

Comment

he will be more effective than malignaggi. hatton will be shocked when he realizes that pac is 3 times more stronger faster than malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                    Hatton is not gonna come in dehydrated like other fighters.....and manny doesn't have alot of power...he couldn't even ko a dehydrated old shot dlh...

manny is very technical and has good speed...his power is obsolete against a bigger hatton...
                    STFU hater....who koed delahoya..................BHOP thats who

Comment

Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
                      who the hell is pacman relieing on then? diaz and DLH...LOL
                      ok pal...take yer pills and go back to bed!

i love both fighters, but your biased opinion and nut-huggery is just annoying!
                      Yah right.. U go to sleep and just dream that Hatton will win..

IN YOUR DREAMS...hihooho

Comment

Working...
                      X