Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan wouldn't beat Soto Karass nevermind Mayweather!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd said he was looking at 8 Easy fights and he's been true to his word. He ain't fighting anyone dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      Khan at WW would surprise alot of people.
      Yeah. 7 more pounds to fight with. Hell be so much faster and explosive and more iron chinned. Cant wait.

Not.

Comment

You could apply the same reasoning to most of the fighters you named so it's a redundant argument..

Pacquiao lost to Marquez and (arguably) Bradley. So he's not good enough to face Mayweather?

Bradley (arguably) lost to Pacquiao, Marquez and Provodnikov.. So he's not good enough to face Mayweather?

Marquez (arguably) lost to Pacquiao in a few fights and to Bradley.. So he's not good enough to face Mayweather?

Ortiz quit against Maidana yet he still went on to fight Mayweather.

Porter drew with Diaz in the first fight - Khan beat Diaz the first time around. So Porter's not good enough to face Mayweather?

Abregu lost to Bradley but Bradley (see above)...

And so it goes on. You could pick any one of those fighters and say the same thing that you're saying about Khan.

The problem isn't Khan. The problem is Mayweather. He's just too good for anyone in the division.

Comment

Styles make fights, this isn't triangle-land.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            So that takes pac out too.

Anyway i like khan hes gotten a bad rap. I think he would beat soto-karass and quite easily

no because pac beat bradley , i dont pay attention to what 2 people outside the ring thought. i pay attention to my view and the majority opinion. and pac has fought jmm who is an atg. khan went life and death with julio diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              no because pac beat bradley , i dont pay attention to what 2 people outside the ring thought. i pay attention to my view and the majority opinion. and pac has fought jmm who is an atg. khan went life and death with julio diaz.
              Robbery of the year in jmm3 so still 2 of 4 but that doesnt fit agenda so go on thinking what you want

Comment

Working...
              X