No announcement yet.

Gunplay Getting Jumped By 50 Cent & Crew Throwing*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunplay Getting Jumped By 50 Cent & Crew Throwing*

So let me get this straight, 50Cent & 'G Unit' jump a guy from behind named Gunplay, he pops back up just as the police are coming and they all run away. He gets hold of one as he goes to leap a guardrail and beats the **** out of him?

Gunplay - 1
    50 Cent & G Unit - 0

Comment

Yayo's big mouth all over the tape. Gunplay flew into that rail like he had wings lol

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        So let me get this straight, 50Cent & 'G Unit' jump a guy from behind named Gunplay, he pops back up just as the police are coming and they all run away. He gets hold of one as he goes to leap a guardrail and beats the **** out of him?

Gunplay - 1
        50 Cent & G Unit - 0
        No.

They took his chain, slammed and kicked him, then police pepper sprayed mike knox and proceeded to fall. Gunplay ran over and missed all of his punches then got pepper sprayed himself.

Mmg were 0-2 at the bet awards.

Comment

ROFL he looked like he had a rope tied to his waste and 6 people yanked it. He ****ing FLEW!

Comment

1 vs 10.....50 is a pussy!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              1 vs 10.....50 is a pussy!
              He is a pussy for punching a junkie in the face who had been talking shit since 09 and came up to him talking shit? If someone comes up to you and your friends talking reckless, they deserves to be beaten accordingly, that's not pussy shit, that's real shit.

Comment

wish they had a better view of 50 hitting gunplay. if he did at all. well i think g unit ran cuz of the pepper spray, not because they were afraid of gunplay at all. i mean have you ever gotten pepper sprayed? **** is no joke.

Comment

RIP 50.

Comment

Don't know why 50 bothers, it could cost him his life.

Comment

Working...
                    X