Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Forget The Judges, I Will Knock Juanma Out Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido: Forget The Judges, I Will Knock Juanma Out Again

Nothing worries Orlando Salido (37-11-2, 25KOs). The WBO featherweight champion arrived to Puerto Rico on Tuesday in a confident mood, and he showed no fear when going face to face with hometown hero Juan Manuel Lopez (31-1, 28KOs) at the post-fight press conference on Wednesday. Last April, Salido scored one of the biggest upsets of the year when he stopped an unbeaten Juanma in eight rounds to capture the title.

[Click Here To Read More]

A war is about go down!!

Comment

Thats whats up. More fighters need to go into fights with this mindset. Salido knows he has Juanma's #.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        A war is about go down!!
        A war that Juanma better fight from the outside or Salido's prediction will be right on point. Ive been predicting the same thing tho, I think this fight ends the exact same way as the first one.

Comment

prepare for a foty type fight gentlemen...

Comment

I'm predicting a controversial UD for Juanma.

Comment

he better. i wouldn't count on winning a decision.

Comment

Two PR judges and a PR Ref? YOU better knock him out Siri, you better.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                  Two PR judges and a PR Ref? YOU better knock him out Siri, you better.
                  It'll be a fight fought and won fair and square!

It's disrespect when you call Puerto Rican Judges crooks and cheaters, the last time I checked it was Mexicans who had to cheat to win..I'm just saying!

PRPP

Comment

Yea salido the ref was against you stop it you didnt knock juanma out the ref stopped it so he can win a bet ure going down saturday

Comment

Working...
                    X