Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr., Donaire Win Decisions in San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr., Donaire Win Decisions in San Antonio

San Antonio, Texas - Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. retained the WBC middleweight title Saturday night, earning a unanimous decision over fellow Mexican Marco Antonio Rubio. The scores were 118-110, 116-112 115-113 for Chavez, which drew a mixed reaction from the 14,120 in attendance Saturday at the Alamodome. Chavez (45-0-1-1) overcame a gutsy performance by Rubio (53-6-1) despite having some trouble entering the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

chavez corny ass does'nt stand a chance with maravilla.to be mexican i hate to say this but jr is the sorriest champion ever in mexican boxing history.even the up and coming future champion won't be this terrible.

Comment

Yea i didnt think chavez was tough or had heart, but this fight he showed some, his skills arent good at all, he prolly is the worst mexican champ, but go get yo money junior

Comment

good decision but scoring was all over-Woodburn's 115-112 was ridiculous...Chavez compalined of being tired even though he had worked weeks w/a special srength coach, may b 2 much beer after his hushed dui charge on 1/22.....he'll be '68 next yr & then he'll really b in trble...

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          chavez corny ass does'nt stand a chance with maravilla.to be mexican i hate to say this but jr is the sorriest champion ever in mexican boxing history.even the up and coming future champion won't be this terrible.
          He is not that bad. He receives too much punishment cause he has no defense but that only shows the world that he has a great chin and body resistance. He beat a KO artist in Rubio without having an amateur career and getting drunk a few days ago. Mayweather is an overhyped American media product. Looks ridiculous with a Mexican hat, get rid of that pic, it's offensive to Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            Sorry TX boxing has the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Yea i didnt think chavez was tough or had heart, but this fight he showed some, his skills arent good at all, he prolly is the worst mexican champ, but go get yo money junior
              That pic is offensive to Mexicans. Mayweather is a woman beater, a coward, and only hugs and runs. Overhyped by American media.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                that pic is offensive to mexicans. Mayweather is a woman beater, a coward, and only hugs and runs. Overhyped by american media.
                amen to that brother!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X