Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotherham child abuse scandal 1400 children exploited report finds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing that happens in this ****hole of a country surprises me anymore.

Britain is a nation of cowards, people are literally more concerned about being accused of 'racism' than people being tortured, raped or murdered?

If this happened to any other community they would be rioting right now, other races have ten times the racial solidarity of white people. This is actually why I admire mexicans, if a group of Mexicans saw one of their own being attacked by a group of blacks/asians/whites they would go balls to the wall and defend their guy. White people would instead *****foot and do nothing because you know... ''they might think we're racist ''

Nation of lard arsed cowards who are only interested in sitting on their fat arses watching X Factor... no collective racial solidarity whatsoever.

Comment

Instead of crying behind a screen under alts like redpilladvocate because you are banned as Takingaim the everblazing racist do what Bostonguy said and go out there trying to make a change and stop worrying about being labelled whatever.

And just for your information there are other people white black whatever committing these same acts on a daily basis, including celebrities just because this particular subject is on the Muslim groups don't shy away from eliminating any pedos regardless of their ethnicity you silly racist vile excuses of human beings.

You make indirect suggestions which in comparison sound like "that black dog over their has rabies lets kill it", ignoring the fact that the white dog next to it might have it or even passed it onto him.

Look at the bigger picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
        Instead of crying behind a screen under alts like redpilladvocate because you are banned as Takingaim the everblazing racist do what Bostonguy said and go out there trying to make a change and stop worrying about being labelled whatever.

And just for your information there are other people white black whatever committing these same acts on a daily basis, including celebrities just because this particular subject is on the Muslim groups don't shy away from eliminating any pedos regardless of their ethnicity you silly racist vile excuses of human beings.

You make indirect suggestions which in comparison sound like "that black dog over their has rabies lets kill it", ignoring the fact that the white dog next to it might have it or even passed it onto him.

Look at the bigger picture.
        Good points, you're correct there is scum in all races without a shadow of a doubt.. such as Saville, Rolf Harris etc.

But the point is that social workers and councillors were more afraid of being labelled 'racist' than actually pursuing these cases like they should have.

It's more of a testament to how f**ked up the culture of political correctness is, people more afraid of being called racist than saving people from being systemically raped and tortured??

Arresting fathers when they try to save their children???

wtf??!?!?!

Comment

I genuinely wouldn't give a damn if I'm labelled as a racist/cow fucker/reptile. That's a really, really lame excuse as to why the horrific incident wasn't picked up on.

Comment

Originally posted by Resilient View Post
            Good points, you're correct there is scum in all races without a shadow of a doubt.. such as Saville, Rolf Harris etc.

But the point is that social workers and councillors were more afraid of being labelled 'racist' than actually pursuing these cases like they should have.

It's more of a testament to how f**ked up the culture of political correctness is, people more afraid of being called racist than saving people from being systemically raped and tortured??

Arresting fathers when they try to save their children???

wtf??!?!?!
            Well said mate very well said.

Comment

do what Bostonguy said and go out there trying to make a change and stop worrying about being labelled whatever.
              It would be you and others like you labelling him "whatever".

See? There you go calling them racist because they'e bringing this serious problem to the public's attention. You prove my point above.

The police & media have no problem talking about the pedophile ring that's existed in the media for the past 40+ years. Muslim rape gangs however... different story. The media cowers away when it comes to exposing that.

The reason why people focus on the fact Muslims are responsible for this is because Muslims specifically target non-Muslim girls. They're following the example set by their 'prophet' Muhammad.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                I genuinely wouldn't give a damn if I'm labelled as a racist/cow fucker/reptile. That's a really, really lame excuse as to why the horrific incident wasn't picked up on.
                Yeah, it sounds like b/s to me.

Comment

Originally posted by redpilladvocate View Post
                  They're following the example set by their 'prophet' Muhammad.
                  It's always the same thing with you, trying to link everything back to Islam.

Get this through your head - these people aren't religious, and they're not doing it in the name of Islam. They're doing it because they're criminals, this is a criminal gang.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    trying to link everything back to Islam.
                    If I can, then I will.

Get this through your head - these people aren't religious
                    How on earth would you know?

I'll expect a response along the lines of 'because if they were, they wouldn't be doing it'. LOL

and they're not doing it in the name of Islam. They're doing it because they're criminals, this is a criminal gang.
                    These non-Muslim kafir girls are viewed as fair-game simply because they're not Muslim. These gangs specifically target non-Muslim girls.

You're in denial, Weebler. Your posts are posts of hope, not facts.

Comment

Originally posted by redpilladvocate View Post
                      If I can, then I will.
                      I know that, and it's bloody bigoted.

How on earth would you know?

I'll expect a response along the lines of 'because if they were, they wouldn't be doing it'. LOL

These non-Muslim kafir girls are viewed as fair-game simply because they're not Muslim. These gangs specifically target non-Muslim girls.

You're in denial, Weebler. Your posts are posts of hope, not facts.
                      It's not part of any religion to abuse children. There isn't mass child abuse in all Muslim countries.

This criminal gang may well target white girls, but that doesn't mean they're doing it in the name of Islam.

Comment

Working...
                      X