Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say Khan was brave for taking this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    moving up 2 weights when you have a glass jaw is brave.
    He moved up 6lbs fight night weight , you supposed to be a long timer boxing fan you gotta know how this works .

Comment

Right 13 mil is more than enough for a lifetime. I would fight anyone for that much money lol

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        He moved up 6lbs fight night weight
        And gave up 15 pounds in fight night weight.

And likely 25 odd pounds in lean body mass weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          And gave up 15 pounds in fight night weight.

And likely 25 odd pounds in lean body mass weight.
          He is 165 with a 147 weighin those are his words , Canelo is 168-175 at most you have 10lb between them in the ring fight night .

You are one of the same stooges that give Floyd no credit for fighting Canelo and he is fair bit smaller than Khan , now its somebody else you will exaggerate everything and say 25lbs difference , fckn idiots dont know sht about this sport .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            He is 165 with a 147 weighin those are his words , Canelo is 168-175 at most you have 10lb between them in the ring fight night .

You are one of the same stooges that give Floyd no credit for fighting Canelo and he is fair bit smaller than Khan , now its somebody else you will exaggerate everything and say 25lbs difference , fckn idiots dont know sht about this sport .
            Khan was 161 fight night, Canelo was around 175. It was more than 10lbs you wally.

Canelo is also ripped at 173-175, around 8-9% bodyfat, Khan is like 16% bodyfat at 160.

Comment

Khan took risky fights early in his career. He established himself with a decent resume. Got beat. Got complacent. Took no risks for several years until he a big fight finally came along. Seems like typical fighter progression. I don't get the bravery calls either. I bet any fighter as low as flyweight would have gone up to fight Canelo if they could for the payday.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Why do people say "Massive respect to Khan for taking such a risk fighting a bigger man" "Khan is so brave" and blablabla???

Khan is a worldclass pro boxer who got paid $13M for this fight. Any welterweight would step into the ring with Canelo if they were guaranteed a $13M paycheck.
                People say that because they are dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  You clearly are a ******ed thug, one of Floyds frozen thanksgiving turkeys must of hit you on the head

Lopez wasnt winning rounds, he got beat from corner to corner and then knocked out.

Khan was still in that fight up until the KO, most had him up by 4 rounds others had him winning by 5.

Yes both got knocked out, but one didnt put up a fight or win a round.
                  That is your reply for a simple question? WOW! Bitter Khan Fan

Josesito did better than Khan, he got up and finished n his feet

Enjoy that 4 Round Moral Victory for Khan despite him finish on his Back like Ricky Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    Right 13 mil is more than enough for a lifetime. I would fight anyone for that much money lol
                    Yeah, I'd fight Godzilla for that kind of money. No wonder Khan was smiling like a mothaf*ucka after they woke him up.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Why do people say "Massive respect to Khan for taking such a risk fighting a bigger man" "Khan is so brave" and blablabla???

Khan is a worldclass pro boxer who got paid $13M for this fight. Any welterweight would step into the ring with Canelo if they were guaranteed a $13M paycheck.
                      Amen, even me I would fight Canelo for that money without the proper training

Comment

Working...
                      X