No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Mayweather Generate Big Revenue For Nevada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    and that is exactley WHY PAC WAS AWARDED A VERY NON-DESERVED WIN ! PACS CHANCES IN A MAYWEATHER FIGHT ARE SLIM AND NONE!,JMM SIMPLY WHIPPED PACS ASS,WITHOUT QUESTION GIVING PAC 3 ROUNDS IS MORE THAN GENEROUS APPARANTLEY IN VEGAS IF YOUR A BIG-NAME TICKET SELLER THATS ALL U NEED TO WIN A 12ROUND FIGHT YOU CLEARLY GOT YOUR BUTT KIcked in!These people want your dollars they could give a shiaat less about anything else,las vegas is in sorry economey and one of the hardest hit states of the recession, thats why i wasnt surprised to see them give one of their golden geese one of the most blatant robberries of all time!

Comment

why is pac-marquez III even being talked about on this article? pac-marquez has nothing to do with it other than the fact that the revenue from it went towards las vegas economy...yes i agree with u guys that the judges could not have let marquez win, cuz they know that pac brings in the money and if pac lost, they would lose the super fight with mayweather....still...and i have said it before....MARQUEZ WASN'T ROBBED...no, i am not a '*******,' based off what i saw that night, it was a close fight...no other way around it....me personally, i scored it a draw, i think it was an even fight....since there were a lot of swing rounds, a pacquiao decision wasn't out of the question....what ppl need to understand is a fight is SCORED ROUND TO ROUND, NOT IN WHOLE....if marquez really dominated pac, which he didn't, then yes it was a robbery, since he didn't, it wasn't...end of story...now stfu with this "biggest robbery ever" bull**** cuz it wasn't....

Comment

and that is exactley WHY PAC WAS AWARDED A VERY NON-DESERVED WIN ! PACS CHANCES IN A MAYWEATHER FIGHT ARE SLIM AND NONE!,JMM SIMPLY WHIPPED PACS ASS,WITHOUT QUESTION GIVING PAC 3 ROUNDS IS MORE THAN GENEROUS APPARANTLEY IN VEGAS IF YOUR A BIG-NAME TICKET SELLER THATS ALL U NEED TO WIN A 12ROUND FIGHT YOU CLEARLY GOT YOUR BUTT KIcked in!These people want your dollars they could give a shiaat less about anything else,las vegas is in sorry economey and one of the hardest hit states of the recession, thats why i wasnt surprised to see them give one of their golden geese one of the most blatant robberries of all time!
        You're a dog ****. Pacquiao beat Marquez trice and Floyd keeps ducking..

Comment

I thought Marquez won the 2nd fight. Pac won the 3rd fight. It was close but I dont really see any argument made for Marquez. Lets get the real fight done already. Fact is Floyd can do 25 to life, walk out of prison, and still beat the **** out of Manny. Everybody knows this.

Comment

pac vs marquez 3 voted worst robbery of the year by ring magazine http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12...d-robbery-year
            Lol, and if I got a bunch of people to vote Pac as FOTY on the poll would that make him the FOTY?
            Get off it man, that poll is B.S.
            Lara-Williams all the way

Comment

smh.....whatever bro...

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
                non deserved win?
                all three judges scored it for pac.
                hbo analyst ledderman had pac winning by about 3 pts.
                pac had landed about 40 more punches than marquez.
                sure, marquez had more better connected punch landed but none of them KD pac.

in the first two fights, marquez outlanded pac by and average of 10 punches per fight...but pac KD marquez 3 times in the first fight and once in the second fight...hence the split and a pac win...the split shouldve been a win by pac if not for the judge scoring error.

undeserved win for pac? i dont think so.
                u want to know what undeserved win is?
                try first mayweather/castillo, where castillo outlanded mayweather by 100+ power punches...U WANT TO TALK UNDESERVED WIN? this is it bro --> mayweather/castillo I
                Haters are just too blind to see the truth they just want to be in a fantasy where they think their favorite boxer can beat pac.

Comment

*******s in full on damage control. nothing new here

Comment

Working...
                  X