Admit movies you enjoyed that most guys wouldn't admit they enjoyed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
    I think you mean 500 Days of Summer?

And yeah that movie was awesome. No idea why anyone wouldn't want to admit liking it though.
    Thats a great movie.

Sometimes if there is nothing on tv I will end up watching some romantic comedies or whatever on HBO and Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      Mean Girls
      Titanic

And I have a soft spot for Disney movies, except Pochahontas. I hated that movie.
      that movie is great

Comment

None.

Being afraid to say what you do or don't like is stupid. You're a bigger ***** for holding **** in then the act of enjoying something others wouldn't.

Comment

Baby Mama
          She's All That (Not Save The Last Dance, although I would **** Julia Styles)
          Last edited by Sweet Jesus; 10-28-2010, 11:51 AM.

Comment

I enjoyed Girl Interrupted, partly because I love Angelina Jolie.

Comment

Sisterhood of the traveling pants.

WHAT????

Comment

Originally posted by J A X View Post
                I like the Ice Age movies. I also like the movie called Over The Hedge. A couple of other animated flicks, but can't remember the names. I like the Harry Potter movies. I saw the Twilight films and they weren't as bad as people say, but they're not great movies for all the hype they get.

I also like that movie What Happens in Vegas.

When you're wifed up, you're bound to watch a few chick flicks and some turn out to be funny/good.
                i agree quality films.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  Baby Mama
                  She's All That (Not Save The Last Dance, although I would **** Julia Styles)
                  Baby Mama was pretty damn funny.

Comment

Originally posted by C.RONALDO View Post
                    Harry Potter for me.. grew up reading the books so couldn't help going

How to train a dragon 3D

The toothfairy (the rock is the goat) watched in on a plane lol

Who's abs are better ronaldos or Jacobs?
                    I like harry potter movies, although I didn't see the last one where the old guy died...I still wanna see it.

God damn it kid..lmaooo, imo Ronaldo ronaldos abs are better but during the movie I think I was the only guy who shouted "Team Jacob" along with 200 other girls in the theater when he took off his shirt
                    I enjoyed watchin twilight on the opening night the crowd was very lively.

Comment

Working...
                    X