No announcement yet.

Worst Emanuel Steward Predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Emanuel Steward Predictions?

Anyone know or remember anything he got blatantly wrong? Watching Pac/Oscar, in the first round when Pac started landing a few punches Emanuel says, this has the making of being a very good fight, that he could tell it would be, well you know the rest.

I hear him many times wait till the 7th round till something happens then says "Everything is going just as I expected", I wonder why he just doesnt say what he expected before the outcome, would seem better. Funny guy and props to HBO for putting funny personalitites together.

I don't think he ever really says anything decisive until after the fight ("I knew exactly how this fight would turn out").

Comment

hes never wrong, he tells you his prediction when it happens.

Comment

He actually admitted he was dead wrong after Hopkins-Pavlik. I was surprised. And I remember him sayin durin Holyfield-Moorer 2 that Moorer was much more comfortable and had Evander at his range where his right jab would control the fight - this right before Holy bounced Moorer off the canvas about 4 times.

*now waits for that Emanuel Steward alt to jump into the thread*
        Last edited by MANGLER; 01-31-2009, 08:08 PM.

Comment

He is objective.......he can't make picks official till after the fight.....YEAH RIGHT!!!!
          ''The fight is going exactly like I thought.''

Comment

Working...
          X