No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    he got older and thus fatter, not stronger. The guy was ALWAYS a Superheavy even as an Olympian.

He was KOing people when he was young better than when he was tko6ing them when he was old. .

Whereas prime Vitali, who possibly was on steroids (proven), still got tkoed in 6 versus old fat lewis.So yes there was definitely a WIDE gulf in class there, is that what you mean, mate?
    You're lying. He hasn't been proven guilty of steroid usage since 1996 (prior his prime as a pro boxer.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      You're lying. He hasn't been proven guilty of steroid usage since 1996 (prior his prime as a pro boxer.)
      He said its proven he has possibly use steroids since 1996. In other words what has been presented here has convinced him. You owe an apology.

Comment

I am referring to that misuse.

so no i'm not lying, you are.

you still owe that apology, not that I want one.
        Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-10-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          He said its proven he has possibly use steroids since 1996. In other words what has been presented here has convinced him. You owe an apology.
          Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          I am referring to that misuse.

so no i'm not lying, you are.

you still owe that apology, not that I want one.
          So, how is it proven that's he has possibly used steroids since 1996. A possibility cannot be proven, since it's a - possibility. Anything's possible in this world. Like the possibility that you're a couple of Klitschko haters with an agenda.

Comment

So, how is it proven that's he has possibly used steroids since 1996. A possibility cannot be proven, since it's a - possibility. Anything's possible in this world. Like the possibility that you're a couple of Klitschko haters with an agenda.
            You just admitted its possible, so you were wrong in calling him a liar. Now try showing a little class and tell him you're sorry, you were wrong. Your heroes would be ashamed of you if you didn't.

Comment

• How the hell did you guys manage to make this a 47 page thread?

We're talking about pro boxing where most are to be considered suspect. You'd leave a lot of money on the table not taking some kind of ped when so many does it. It would be very hard to compete against people of similar skill that are using peds.

We're also talking about a 240-250lb man of solid muscle who's 41 years old.

Do the math. Is he suspect of using? Yes! And so is almost every other heavyweight worth a damn.

I don't know how anyone can deny this without being a complete bumsniffer and mentally challenged.
              I also don't understand the need to kick in open doors. Why is there not a thread like this about Hopkins? David Haye? Andre Ward?

Both sides are being silly, but that's just in my opinion. Feel free to red-K me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                How the hell did you guys manage to make this a 47 page thread?

We're talking about pro boxing where most are to be considered suspect. You'd leave a lot of money on the table not taking some kind of ped when so many does it. It would be very hard to compete against people of similar skill that are using peds.

We're also talking about a 240-250lb man of solid muscle who's 41 years old.

Do the math. Is he suspect of using? Yes! And so is almost every other heavyweight worth a damn.

I don't know how anyone can deny this without being a complete bumsniffer and mentally challenged.
                I also don't understand the need to kick in open doors. Why is there not a thread like this about Hopkins? David Haye? Andre Ward?

Both sides are being silly, but that's just in my opinion. Feel free to red-K me.
                I did a thread similar to this about both Hopkins and Jones when they fought. Its linked here in this thread somewhere.

Comment

You just admitted its possible, so you were wrong in calling him a liar. Now try showing a little class and tell him you're sorry, you were wrong. Your heroes would be ashamed of you if you didn't.
                  ...Quack!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    What the frig are you babbling on about??

You asked me to provide proof that shoulder injuries can arise from steroid abuse. I gave you a perfectly plausible link, yet you're babbling on about boll0cks.

You Klitlickers can never deal with facts when they're presented to you.

No. YOU said that shoulderinjuries was synonymous with PED abuse. That was one of the main reasons you suspected Vitali being a PED abuser which is obviously a ******ed reason.
                    Last edited by BattlingNelson; 03-11-2013, 11:59 AM. Reason: Lame typo.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, did Liston have reoccurring shoulder and injury problems? Did he have any history whatsoever with PED's? I think its fair to say you're being intentionally obtuse my friend.
                      To my knowledge Liston did not have recurring shoulderproblems, and it is irrelevant anyway, since the issue here was to let the slowminded Jedi realize that shoulderinjuries is not synonymous with roidabuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X