Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC's Dana White becomes Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios new fan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC's Dana White becomes Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios new fan.

Rios put on a hell of a performance. And brought some great attention to the sport. Cant wait for his next fight.

you gotta love this kid, if managed right he could be hof..........

Comment

Dont be fooled by Dana White...he always seems to come around for the high times in boxing, or when it hits it's low point...he's only using boxing current events to push his business.

He's a businessman, so I wont knock him, but dont be fooled by his false appreciation for what's going on in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
        Dont be fooled by Dana White...he always seems to come around for the high times in boxing, or when it hits it's low point...he's only using boxing current events to push his business. He's a businessman, so I wont knock him, but dont be fooled by his false appreciation for what's going on in the sport.
        how is he doing all that?..

Comment

good stuff.............

Comment

I hope he knows he just put money into Arum's pocket.

Comment

Always nice to see fighters bring new fans into the sport.

Comment

Theres never been a doubt that Dana is a legit boxing fan

I think deep down he knows that boxing is better than UFC

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  how is he doing all that?..
                  He does it all the time, and some boxers do the same thing when they speak of MMA, whether it's good or bad.

I remember him doing using Floyd's "racist" remarks about Lin and calling him and idiot, scary, and so forth. He did all of that to push that upcoming UFC card that weekend, I believe it was in Japan.

Hopkins made several remarks about MMA and how he considered it "gay ****". Floyd has made comments about the MMA stealing boxing's blueprint.

Arum and Schafer have made comments about MMA, and Dana has done the same in regards to boxing.

I said all of this to say, no matter how good the compliments are, from either side, there's always something behind it.

Comment

Danna is not exactly a new fan, he has said many times that he has been a boxing fan for a long time

Comment

Working...
                    X