Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are being incredibly stupid, list fighters in their prime who fought 6 strong champions on the trot? Now name me a fighter who is in the twilight stages of their career who fought 6 strong champions in a row?

It didn't come out right but realistically it is understandable, every now and then fighters take tune ups. Also lol at the Pacquiao fans running riot in this thread, Clottey, Margarito were such strong champions and when Pacquiao fought Marquez he didn't view the fight as a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      so floyd is scared of the guy who lost to marquez? that's strange. maybe floyd knows styles make fights? strange that his dumbazz fans don't know that....
      I kno that Pac's style will get him KO'd if he throws all them punches at Floyd...oops I mean while OFF balance(7 knockdowns)..Pac wont stop after getting countered...he will keep attacking and Floyd will counter with the same punches, 3 times in a row(5th rnd TKO Stoppage)..LOL

Comment

fact:he's not fighting pac or martinez.

fact: he said take the test and i will fight pac

fact: manny agreed and floyd changed his demands and ducked the fight.

fact: while trying to find an opponent he said he would fight martinez only at 150.

fact: he's fighting cotto at 154.

damn my crazy imagination! makes it seem like floyd is ducking all the best fighters.
        None of this represents any facts that Floyd won't fight Pac or Martinez in his next 6 fights as you previously claimed.

Does that make you dumb that you don't use facts??

Comment

nah you are a fan of ducking. you don't like boxing.
          Fan of ducking...U mean how Pac ducked Berto to fight Mosley?, cuz Berto was a small ppv attraction?..Or u mean how he ducked Marquez to fight Mosley, cuz Marquez was a small ppv attraction?...all Im saying is, if Floyd is gonna fight bums, then IMAGINE who Pac is gonna fight

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            U have to tell me...Why would he fight Ortiz who was BIGGER, STRONGER, DECENTLY FAST, but didnt fight Pac?...Floyd doesnt even respect Pac...he wanted to manipulate Pac into taking dirt..LOL
            Yeah thats why he wanted to force blood testing on him, and no one else previously before that.

This is just getting worthless. Tell us now that the reason floyd vs Manny never fought is because Floyd didnt think of Manny as a worthy champion. That'll just about summarize your view on floyd in a perfect way.

"Floyd didnt fight Manny because he just didnt think he was worthy, instead he fought a fat JMM, an older Mosley, and a shot Cotto.

It wasnt blood tests, or a revenue split. Floyd just thought the ranked P4P #1 fighter,(Manny) wasnt worthy"

Does that sound correct?

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Fan of ducking...U mean how Pac ducked Berto to fight Mosley?, cuz Berto was a small ppv attraction?..Or u mean how he ducked Marquez to fight Mosley, cuz Marquez was a small ppv attraction?...all Im saying is, if Floyd is gonna fight bums, then IMAGINE who Pac is gonna fight
              I don't even see why you all take daggum seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                None of this represents any facts that Floyd won't fight Pac or Martinez in his next 6 fights as you previously claimed.

What makes you think he'll fight Manny any time soon? Dont you think it shouldve happened by now. Negotiations started in 2009. Its now 2012.

Comment

floyd makes me laugh as always.. i dont know what to say i want him and pac to

finish the fight and live his legacy full intact... i know floyd can box pac like

JMM did to my eyes.. but after this and that interview lol... it is all about the

money and his health, stupid sport of boxing makes a boxer become gay. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

did you seriously think i could predict the future? i used floyd's actions and his own words to reach my conclusion. you used your imagination. smart people use facts to make conclusions and predictions. we can use the fact that mayweather has avoided all the best fighters for years to reasonably assume he will continue to do so. yes he could change his mind but him saying "he doesnt want to fight strong champions" is not a good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                      Yeah thats why he wanted to force blood testing on him, and no one else previously before that.

This is just getting worthless. Tell us now that the reason floyd vs Manny never fought is because Floyd didnt think of Manny as a worthy champion. That'll just about summarize your view on floyd in a perfect way.

"Floyd didnt fight Manny because he just didnt think he was worthy, instead he fought a fat JMM, an older Mosley, and a shot Cotto.

It wasnt blood tests, or a revenue split. Floyd just thought the ranked P4P #1 fighter,(Manny) wasnt worthy"

Does that sound correct?
                      I think Floyd wants to pick and choose who he loses to..He said he rather lose to winky, than lose to Margarito...Margarito is a horrible fighter who will beat him with pressure?..Thats how the greatest fighter will lose?..He recently said he wanted to lose to Broner, or Gamboa....Floyd wants to lose to a fighter like Martinez, or Broner...he likes their slick defensive styles...Floyd knows that the guys he fights are good enough to pull it off, but he has NO respect for Pac....Floyd wanted to fight Ortiz, because when they first met, Ortiz said some kind words to him, and Floyd never forgot it...but I think the only reason Floyd will fight Pac, is because he knows he has no choice...as far as Martinez, Floyd really likes his style, and he just wants to be in the ring with someone with that style....I find Mayweather mysterious, but I accept him for who he is

Comment

Working...
                      X