No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Advised To Retire After Surgery, Fury Fight Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Advised To Retire After Surgery, Fury Fight Off

Former world champion David Haye has been told to "seriously consider" retiring from boxing after undergoing reconstructive shoulder surgery.

The 33-year-old, who won world titles at Heavyweight and Cruiserweight, has called off his planned fight against Tyson Fury on 8 February and may well have fought for the final time.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-17-2013, 02:24 PM.

I heard this the other day

I heard he has torn a muscle in his right shoulder while training, he requires an operation that will rule him out for at least 6 months, so he is retiring instead and the rehab will take another couple of months after the surgery has healed him fully

Comment

Haye v Fury off?

Who cares, boooooorrrrrrrriiiiinnnnngggggg,

Comment

Haye is a disgraceful liar and a coward. Zero respect for the guy man. Feel bad for Fury though, full training camp wasted and then some!

Comment

I heard its almost as bad as his gruesome toe injury

Comment

and people are still calling out vitali for ducking him.

I am sorry if the injury is legit, but he pushed his luck too many times in the past with faking it.

Still hope it's not true. I wish him to stay healthy and retire healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Haye is a disgraceful liar and a coward. Zero respect for the guy man. Feel bad for Fury though, full training camp wasted and then some!
              Highly doubt he's lying about this tbh. He was set to make a lot of money from the Fury fight.

Comment

Soooooo....Wilder?

Comment

haye stages fights and pulls out for publicity.

he's literally a world class conman. do we forget how he performed in the wladimir fight?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Soooooo....Wilder?
                    Vs. Fury?

Maybe Fury could have tune up when he was meant to fight Haye, then Wilder could have a step up fight on the undercard?

Realistically i think i think wilder has a bit to go before facing fury but i reckon the money would be good for this fight, a its definitely not unwinnable for him

Comment

Working...
                    X