Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valero threw 900 punches in 3 minutes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible, he was a future ATG and Legend.

R.I.P. Champ

Comment

LOL well 900 punches in 1 round would have to be seen to be believed.

Valero was an enigma though. For a championship level fighter, he had some of the worst looking punching technique I have ever seen. It was even worse than George Foreman's punching technique. Sloppy, looping punches that looked like arm punches. It is obvious that both had very heavy hands though, but you would never think they could hit that hard with how they threw them.

Just imagine if they actually threw punches properly and used their weight as leverage in their shots. Kinda scary to think about.

Comment

i think its do-able, i think i could throw 5 punches a second for maybe 25-30 seconds. not power punches but ray leonard style with a pop on the last one. also valero is tiny his 5'6 so its gonna be easier for him than most.

Comment

must have been on the Gatorade

Comment

Coke? Lol jk!

Comment

Valero would have Pacquiao'd Pacquiao!

Comment

Too bad he killed his wife and commited suicide before he fought anybody. Would have been nice to see if was any good.

Comment

Wasn't there some conspiracy theory that they (who?) killed him in jail?

Comment

valero was a bad mofo, too bad he lost his mind

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                      He would have to average 5 punches a second, and keep that going for the whole three minutes.

No, he did not.
                      It's possible. If you punch a bag as fast as you can you can hit 5 punches per second.

I can sustain it for about a minute but I'm a heavyweight

Comment

Working...
                      X