Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Wants Guerrero To Get Biggest Fight Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Wants Guerrero To Get Biggest Fight Possible

If Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero is able to defeat Yoshihiro Kamegai later tonight at the StubHub Center in Carson, Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya wants to get him the biggest fight possible and he doesn't care if that opponent is promoted by Golden Boy, Top Rank or another rival promoter.

Guerrero, who tried to break away from Golden Boy earlier this year, has not disclosed his current contractual situation with Golden Boy, but he signed on with powerful adviser Al Haymon a few months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

>Guerrero
    >Elite
    >MFW

Comment

Robert is now gbps cash cow once canelo loses

Comment

Did he just say gurerro was elite..............an yall wonder why he keeps goin to rehab an everybody jumpin ship this man has lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Start by rematching daud yordan

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Robert is now gbps cash cow once canelo loses
            I don't know what you floydiots mean by that. So Canelo loses, then what? Show me the exact scenario after that. GBP is GBP. Oscar can always work with all promoters. How old are you?

BTW, where would you think all these Haymon fighters go, if not GBP? You clowns keep rooting for Hoya's failure. How?

When will you floydiots start rooting for the sport instead of worshiping a ppv fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Start by rematching daud yordan
              Lol Yeah. Daud was handing Guerrero a pasting and Guerrero bitched out!

Comment

Lmao......

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
                Did he just say gurerro was elite..............an yall wonder why he keeps goin to rehab an everybody jumpin ship this man has lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Yeah I notice he couldn't nail down the reason for making a fight under gbp either. One minute its for the money, then it was regardless of the promoter, oh this one really made me laugh but he did say a fight the fans would want to way h but at no time did he refer to what the fighter wants. I guess the ghost of Rob Arum is creeping into his system since the fighter who puts in all the work either isn't considered or mention....

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
                  Or maybe because he's a promoter? Wtf u want him to say that Guerrero sucks n he ducked thurman?

Comment

The stage could be getting set for Pacquiao-Guerrero...

He's signed to Haymon, but he's one of the few marquee fighters that are actually signed to Golden Boy and makes for an excellent option for the limited Top Rank options.

Comment

Working...
                    X