No announcement yet.

Chin Checkers-the OFFICIAL glass jaw list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

How can a guy that's never tasted the canvas from a punch in 43 professional fights have a glass jaw? GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
        Guess you missed the Prescott 56 second fight
        I seen it, but the first shot didn't end him, he got up and fought and got caught by a second shot before being recovered.

So is that having a glass jaw?

He got hit knocked down back up and wasnt fully recovered and took another hard shot and went down.
        Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 08-26-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          I seen it, but the first shot didn't end him, he got up and fought and got caught by a second shot before being recovered.

He got hit knocked down back up and want fully recovered and took another hard shot and went down.

*Knocked down heavily by feather fisted Willie Limmond (down for 13 seconds)
          *Dropped by career super featherweight Michael Gomez.
          *Starched in mere seconds by Breidis Prescott, embarrassing K.O loss.
          *Smashed by Maidana, referee had to save him.
          *Rocked & hurt multiple times against light-hitting Lamont Peterson who frankly couldn't crack an egg.
          *KTFO by Danny Garcia in 4 lop-sided rounds.

How can you even try & defend this? He has the worst chin in professional boxing. It was just as bad in the amateurs where he was tanked by Scott Lawton & many others.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

He got hit knocked down back up and wasnt fully recovered and took another hard shot and went down.
            Yea Khan makes the list,any time you are ko'd in 56 seconds you are suspect

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              *Knocked down heavily by feather fisted Willie Limmond (down for 13 seconds)
              *Dropped by career super featherweight Michael Gomez.
              *Starched in mere seconds by Breidis Prescott, embarrassing K.O loss.
              *Smashed by Maidana, referee had to save him.
              *Rocked & hurt multiple times against light-hitting Lamont Peterson who frankly couldn't crack an egg.
              *KTFO by Danny Garcia in 4 lop-sided rounds.

How can you even try & defend this? He has the worst chin in professional boxing. It was just as bad in the amateurs where he was tanked by Scott Lawton & many others.
              Cool I understand all that, but I was talking to larry. He said if a fighter gets hit and gets back up he doesn't have a glass jaw paraphrasing of course the post is in the first page.

So i was like okay by that logic khan doesnt have a glass jaw. A glass jaw is not just black and white in definition. Although I do agree Khan has a glass jaw.

Comment

Jermain Taylor aint no glass Jaw, the dude is just done cuz of all of the punishment.

Bute
                Khan
                Macarinelli
                Wlad
                Berto(his chin aint that good)

Comment

linares???

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    How can a guy that's never tasted the canvas from a punch in 43 professional fights have a glass jaw? GTFOH
                    i know right. cesar rene cuenca has an iron chin. 43-0!

Comment

To say FMJ you really have to be a troll, someone who's arguably never been knocked down once in their career has a glass jaw? Let alone knocked out. Defining a glass jaw is hard though, quite a few come to mind but then I also have to think what goes into it. How worn they were when they got hit, I'd say Khan though, you can say recov time and all but, maybe it's because his jaw is so weak that he needs the time?

Comment

Working...
                      X