No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Compubox Exposed Mayweather-Cotto/Rigondeaux-Marroquin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    CompuBox needs to go, it's too flawed a system. I saw that video by the way.
    Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
    The ref's don't have the luxury like other sports (Rugby, Football etc.) to replay the footage and make a decision based upon that. Whatever decision and err... price.. stands final.
    I don't mind Compubox personally. I don't live by it, but I think there are cases where they have been near enough right. Compubox isn't going to be perfect and I imagine it is a difficult thing to track live...I don't think that was the point though. It's like video maker said, when what happens in the ring is so much different than what was actually reported, it appears like a case of A side preferential, perhaps more than just human error.

Comment

Look he touched the air in front of hes face.... SCORE! the other guy wins!!! LOL wtf this aint the amateurs.

So whats this guys point? Judges dont have compubox so wtf does it matter? I guess hes point is im the only person in the world smart enough to make my own judgement everyone else in the world is a "media brainwashed moron that goes to compubox to tell them who won the fight" How about no you idiot.

Breaking news compubox isnt always right!!!! :O!!!! no shiettttt!!!?
      Last edited by DannYankee; 05-09-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

I don't need to watch a video to know compubox is s**t. Technically the system is ok but its quite clear that the people using it sometimes have an agenda. Would be nice if more independent authorities did it.

Comment

Compubox should be scrapped as it is misleading and gets people in the habit of focusing on the quantity of punches, not the actual substance.

Comment

Well shit.

All this time, I've watched fights sorely based on this.

My world is destroyed.

Because, lord knows, Mayweather and Rigo win fights based on it.

Guess I'll play Fruit Ninja, and see if I can beat the P-Will-Margarito WW final tally of 2 jillion, fo fillion.

Comment

Working...
            X