No announcement yet.

Rape in the US military: America's dirty little secret

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    The one that can speed up time during the commercial breaks at football games?

Comment

Can u blame the guys? They are put away from girlfriends and wives for months. Meaning no sex for months, they are surrounded by dudes like 24/7, probably hardly any privacy to even go jack off.

They have to do something about their sex drive so they will rape fellow soldiers or civilians in the area they are in.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
          Can u blame the guys? They are put away from girlfriends and wives for months. Meaning no sex for months, they are surrounded by dudes like 24/7, probably hardly any privacy to even go jack off.

They have to do something about their sex drive so they will rape fellow soldiers or civilians in the area they are in.
          It’s called self control something I believe professional soldiers should possess your attempt at justifying this is both stupid and sickening....red k

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            It’s called self control something I believe professional soldiers should possess your attempt at justifying this is both stupid and sickening....red k
            I wasn't justifying this at all. No need to get your vagina wet.

I was simply pointing out why it happens and this really shouldn't be a surprise.

"Self control"

Yeah, that's easy to say when you're sitting infront of your computer being able to see whoever you want at whatever time. How about get in the army, get sent to the middle east and stay there for months with no women.

You will be a dog at the first sight of a female.

You can't help yourself, its part of every human being, the sexual desire.

There are people in other countries that would fight or kill for food, what are you going to tell them? Have self control while your sitting home with a fridge full of food? Put yourself in the other persons position.

I am not glorifying rape at all cause that could be anyones sister, mother, and daughter.

So yeah, red k me all you what, see if I care.

Comment

I'm sure the Uruguayans on flight 571 should of had more self control rather than resort to cannibalism.

I mean why wouldn't they have more self control? Gosh, such a savage act.

Can't wait to have a nice juicy steak for dinner tonight.

Comment

I wasn't justifying this at all. No need to get your vagina wet.

I was simply pointing out why it happens and this really shouldn't be a surprise.

"Self control"

Yeah, that's easy to say when you're sitting infront of your computer being able to see whoever you want at whatever time. How about get in the army, get sent to the middle east and stay there for months with no women.

You will be a dog at the first sight of a female.

You can't help yourself, its part of every human being, the sexual desire.

There are people in other countries that would fight or kill for food, what are you going to tell them? Have self control while your sitting home with a fridge full of food? Put yourself in the other persons position.

I am not glorifying rape at all cause that could be anyones sister, mother, and daughter.

So yeah, red k me all you what, see if I care.
                Another quite frankly ridiculous post.

I have no desire to fight in an army that is involved in a resource conflict that no good will ever come of.

When these soldiers sign up they know very well what they are signing up for if they cant control there body’s they shouldn’t have put themselves in that position in the first place. If they can’t control there body then they most defiantly can’t control there emotions thus making extremely poor soldiers.

Fighting and killing for food is also a ridiculous comparison food is a basic human necessity i have never known anyone perish through lack of sex if that could happen Boxingscene would be a few hundred posters lighter.

Comment

Can u blame the guys? They are put away from girlfriends and wives for months.
                  I'm sorry what? Check your head.

By the way rape is not a crime of sex, it's a crime of violence.

Comment

SUCH NOBLE HEROES!

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    i have never known anyone perish through lack of sex if that could happen Boxingscene would be a few hundred posters lighter.
                    LMAO!

But my mate Emz is a nice, caring, understanding lad - so you leave him alone, Mr. -Lowkey-!

Comment

I'm sure the Uruguayans on flight 571 should of had more self control rather than resort to cannibalism.

I mean why wouldn't they have more self control? Gosh, such a savage act.

Can't wait to have a nice juicy steak for dinner tonight.
                      Again terrible comparison resorting to cannibalism through starvation that is survival and somewhat justifiable

Rapping someone because you have gone a few months without sex is no excuse and not justifiable at all.

You are comparing a basic human necessity in food to human desire for sex totally off point.

Comment

Working...
                      X