No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Still Aims For a Juan Manuel Marquez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Still Aims For a Juan Manuel Marquez Fight

Juan Manuel Marquez's defeat to Manny Pacquiao on Saturday keeps alive the possibility of a fight with WBO interim-world lightweight champion Ricky Burns. Marquez is the holder of the full WBO title at Burns' weight but had moved up to welterweight to take on the legendary Filipino in Las Vegas. Burns decisions Michael Katsidis last week to become the mandatory challenger to Marquez's title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Who cares about Burns

Comment

i like ricky burns, but **** off burns you plank.

Comment

lol yes burns is my boy, but he has no business fighting marquez after what marquez did last night. . . burns should just take the title marquez is about to vacate - 'quez has got bigger fish to fry. . . burns you're about to become a two-weight champion lad! fight DeMarco!

Comment

Fight Broner you ducking coward.

Comment

if Burns promoter can offer JMM more than $10 million, which is the probably guarantee for a rematch with Manny, then they may have a fight, that is may have a fight...

Comment

Burns should be thinking of fighting the winner of Rios - Murray instead

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                Fight Broner you ducking coward.
                Coward? Any fighter that gets in the ring deserves better than that. I'm sure you've proved yourself to be very tough in your bouts.
                But he needed to move up. He looked huge against Katsidis. It must have been killing him to make 130.

Comment

Working...
                X