No announcement yet.

Official Fifa 12 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OG Szczesny View Post
    OMG this game is terrible. I will not be buying it.
    everyone will claim you are ducking.

Comment

• Bought live today,

not liking it right now,

really struggling. maybe it is the teams.

Played as Barca, City and Milan so far.

Comment

• Only played as Arsenal. It's not that bad. Less fun though.

Comment

• gonna give ti another crack, arsenal this time.

Comment

• Bought live and reserved the game today.

Might go back tomorrow and cancel the reservation, this demo makes me want to vomit.

Might be cause I'm playing bots and I always hated playing bots but the defending system sucks ass, more tactical and less fun.

Basically if you get out of position you're going to get fisted.

Ill keep give it a few more shots tho, as of right now its horrible.

Comment

• I downloaded the pro evolution demo today, I never played one of em before so ill check that out, I think Ronaldo is on the cover so if I like it I might buy it mainly for that reason.

Comment

• I'm going to give this game another go. Can't really judge a game after 1 game. If i still don't like it after 5 or so games i won't be buying it.

Comment

• Playing as Arsenal was better

I don't like the fact that my full backs just stop on the half way line. I want them to support me going forward.

O well I will get better I guess. I want to try being Man Utd.

Comment

• Just played another 2 games and i dunno man the game just feels really rigid. It don't feel as fluent as Fifa11. This new defending system is killing me as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Szczesny View Post
                      Just played another 2 games and i dunno man the game just feels really rigid. It don't feel as fluent as Fifa11. This new defending system is killing me as well.
                      yeah defending does not help.

can you unlock teams like the fifa11 demo?

Comment

Working...
                      X