No announcement yet.

Atheist vs. Muslim in debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    i didnt tell you to get a life only that i would pray for you to get one.

your 13?

jesus was meerly a vessle that held the spirit of god, no one died.

Ill pray for you while i pray for myself.
    Sparticus, you have to seriously be one of the best posters on here and are the only one that can really explain the Bible and it's passages to Piggy in the correct form.

Don't worry about Bozz, he talks about not having a life but he's been through 10 accounts and has posted 100X more times than both of us.

He's on Piggy's nuts but when Piggy attacks Islam, he's ready to kill everyone.

Green K man, keep up the education.

Comment

[QUOTE=BoZz;10526599]
      Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

The Qur'an has always stayed the same and you can't argue about that.

we believe that those books are from God..torah and the bible..but those books were only there for a certain tribe..or town..the Qur'an is here for the whole man kind.

And you just lied again with your the bible has been translated...the bible HAS BEEN CHANGED ...or are you telling me that the 21st century king james version contains the same stuff as the Common English Bible or the New Century Version

wtf is wrong with you dude??? every idiot knows that there is hundrets of versions.you can't lie to me or make up stuff.

and I seen you connecting Islam to violence and other stuff..

should we talk about the mexican drug war and connect them to the Bible???
      Instead of running your mouth, why dont you show us these examples of change and alteration?

Comment

[QUOTE=Enayze;10532581]
        Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Instead of running your mouth, why dont you show us these examples of change and alteration?
        He can't he doesn't understand the difference between TRANSLATED and ALTERED.

Like I posted before, the original texts from which the Bible was assembled are still in existence today, so any deviation or change in the scriptures would IMMEDIATELY be detected and rejected by Biblical scholars.

Of course there are many different translations and most don't understand the difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament and how Christ changed the old religion, thus the difference between Christians and Jews.

Comment

Sparticus, you have to seriously be one of the best posters on here and are the only one that can really explain the Bible and it's passages to Piggy in the correct form.

Don't worry about Bozz, he talks about not having a life but he's been through 10 accounts and has posted 100X more times than both of us.

He's on Piggy's nuts but when Piggy attacks Islam, he's ready to kill everyone.

Green K man, keep up the education.

Does he really explain it? or is he simply helping you keep you delusional beleifs alive?

Read Dr. Bart Ehrman Misquoting Jesus to help shatter your illusions of the man god religion, better yey...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB4MPBg60Ho

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
            its not a rule change, just a fruther clarification

it also says duter 17:6-7

6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a man shall be put to death, but no one shall be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. 7The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.

soo not only must they be with out sin they must of witenessed the incident.
            Wow, that's quite the clarification. How many thousands of deaths could have been prevented if only your omniscient god could have seen fit to mention that.

Who are the witnesses to the rape in the city? One presumes that she simply turns to someone for help, and for her trouble is murdered by a baying mob.

...the issue is that she is in the middle of a crowded city she only need cry out or seek help. i
            All she has to do to get a knife in the guts? Seriously what if she is raped at knife point? Rape is a crime of violence of course, so you have to presume that force would be used in most instances. So when a female is violently raped she is to be murdered for having the bald faced cheek to not increase her chances of getting killed by yelling for help?

n essence this would be a crime of adultrly for both. let them be stoned by the witnesses who have not sinned them self. but as well the woman by not crying out dishonors herself, her family, and her husband.
            That's bull****, it's a grotesque hangover from a broken culture that we have thankfully grown out of. The bible contains a license to rape essentially by ensuring the silence of the victims through official death threats. And this is supposed to be related to honour!?

the passage then goes on to have only the man sentenced to death had he raped the betrothed virgin had he raped here where even if she had cried out no one would be there to help:
            I'm sure that's a great comfort for any woman raped in the city.

25 But if out in the country a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. 26 Do nothing to the woman; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders a neighbor, 27 for the man found the young woman out in the country, and though the betrothed woman screamed, there was no one to rescue her.

and have them both live and live together married as she does not dishonor any other if she was not to be married.

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[c] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
            And this is quite honestly the most appalling passage in the bible. This sums up the biblical attitude to women - they have a status not dissimilar to that of cattle.

Comment

You know the biggest irony in all of this?

Piggy says the Bible is fake, Jesus never existed and that it's just a fairytale told by liars.

Yet he uses that very book of lies to attack Christians......

If it's a fairytale, why do you care so much.

Either Jesus was real and the Bible history is as well and then you have the right to condemn it, or it's all a lie and it would be like you being upset because Bambi gets shot by the hunter...

Make up your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Wow, that's quite the clarification. How many thousands of deaths could have been prevented if only your omniscient god could have seen fit to mention that.

Who are the witnesses to the rape in the city? One presumes that she simply turns to someone for help, and for her trouble is murdered by a baying mob.

All she has to do to get a knife in the guts? Seriously what if she is raped at knife point? Rape is a crime of violence of course, so you have to presume that force would be used in most instances. So when a female is violently raped she is to be murdered for having the bald faced cheek to not increase her chances of getting killed by yelling for help?

That's bull****, it's a grotesque hangover from a broken culture that we have thankfully grown out of. The bible contains a license to rape essentially by ensuring the silence of the victims through official death threats. And this is supposed to be related to honour!?

I'm sure that's a great comfort for any woman raped in the city.

And this is quite honestly the most appalling passage in the bible. This sums up the biblical attitude to women - they have a status not dissimilar to that of cattle.
                I dont have a reply.

really i shouldn't talk about religion so much, I find myslef judging some times when i shouldn't judge at all, I'll try to cut back on religious talk.

I apologize if Ive offended any one.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-13-2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Islam: the religion of blowing things up to pieces.

Comment

You know the biggest irony in all of this?

Piggy says the Bible is fake, Jesus never existed and that it's just a fairytale told by liars.

Yet he uses that very book of lies to attack Christians......

If it's a fairytale, why do you care so much.
                    Because I care about the truth. Because the bible is used to justify all sorts of logically untenable positions. And because christians claim inerrancy when it is clearly contradictory.

Either Jesus was real and the Bible history is as well and then you have the right to condemn it, or it's all a lie and it would be like you being upset because Bambi gets shot by the hunter...

Make up your mind.
                    This is a false dichotomy. Besides which, if Bambi was used as justification for killing people for witchcraft, protecting slavery or murdering gay people then like the bible it would be a piece of fiction worth getting upset about.

Comment

Working...
                    X