No announcement yet.

Helen Thomas: "Say One Word About Israel and You're Anti Semitic!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helen Thomas: "Say One Word About Israel and You're Anti Semitic!"

Age 90 Helen Thomas is a very courageous woman. Few people are brave enough to tell the truth about Zionism.

Why is she courageous?

Will Stephan speilberg not make a movie about her now?

Or will the zoniest's secret police silently kill her in her sleep?

Comment

hey tunney, u owe me green for that red k "u didn't mean to send me becuz u got some posts mixed up" fiasco u pulled a couple days back

Comment

The problem is that she said far more words then one. But, I reckon it was not the fact what was said, but who made the saying. If you been in the capital press for 40 years you should know damn well when and where to express your opinion. She was much more dumb and unprofessional, then she was antisemitic..

Comment

Same thing about muslims as well.

I think it's political correctness gone made.

15 years ago when i was a little this bull**** wasn't around

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
            Age 90 Helen Thomas is a very courageous woman. Few people are brave enough to tell the truth about Zionism.

Tunney....
            If I say die Nig*** what would you say about me?.
            If I say die mutha****in whi** crack** what would you say about me?.
            If I say die you Slant Ey** mother****ers what would you say about me.

Would you call me courageous?.

Comment

No doubt Tunney.

The zionist pigfucker filth has a stranglehold on the media, so what do you expect?

Props to Helen Thomas for telling the truth.

Comment

You forum members better pray I never catch any of you disrespecting Israel or Zionism.

Comment

Originally posted by sons_of_BELIAL View Post
                  You forum members better pray I never catch any of you disrespecting Israel or Zionism.
                  Take those mutilated white boys out of your sig or I'll cut you.

Comment

I think I remember that vid of her...

She didnt say **** about Jews in a bad way, just that they should get the hell outta palestine. They want to know what a real anti semitic is? Look back to last century to the ones treating Jews like pizzas to be thrown in the oven.

Comment

Working...
                    X