Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have come to the conclusion that Hopkins will KO Jones.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have come to the conclusion that Hopkins will KO Jones.

It will not be a close fight. I like Roy, but he is shot.

Not if B-hop's style puts us to sleep first...

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
      Not if B-hop's style puts us to sleep first...
      Hopkins has been entertaining as of late.

Comment

At this point in Jones' career, I could see it happening. But I would be a bit surprised. Hopkins hasn't knocked out an opponent, since his fight with DLH.

Comment

I have come to the same conclusion.

Comment

i agree with you roy is shot but i cant see b-hop stopping him in this fight,well i hope not anyway,i cant see b-hop chasing roy around and pressuring him.i see b-hop winning but not by a knockout unless roys corner stop the fight

Comment

Look at Jones-Lacy, jones' hand/foot speed was great,if he does that against hopkins, it may be a decent fight

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that i disagree with your conclusion and i therfore conclude that i hope you conclusion is wrong. To conclude; i hope for an conclusive outcome in the form of a victory for Roy. Hopefully this will lead to Roy concluding that his career has come to a successful conclusion.

Comment

An Hopkins will think it erases his only clear loss for some stupid reason.. hence he is actively pursing this fight even though Roy Jones got KO in a round by a C level fighter and is probably 5-6 or something in his last 11 fights..

The man is pissed but the sad fact is Bhop Jones was allways better then you and beat you clearly when it meant something

Comment

I see Roy's corner pulling him out

Comment

Working...
                    X