Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll keep both of you fellas' **** out of my ear and my immaculate taste will thank me for now and ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Yeah they're a great band. Even though I've never been partial to the groove vocals they're still really good.
      Meh. They've certainly become more "groovy" with their vocals over the years as they're progressed musically, but even on their worst day they still offer 10X the quality the majority of the genre offers on it's BEST.

Comment

• Run, thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Meh. They've certainly become more "groovy" with their vocals over the years as they're progressed musically, but even on their worst day they still offer 10X the quality the majority of the genre offers on it's BEST.
          http://youtu.be/WFcVtUXLTzM

I'll chain you to the truth, the truth will set you free.
          I'll turn the screws of vengeance and bury you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Dig that Tyner/Elvin interplay in the final ¼.

Comment

http://youtu.be/WFcVtUXLTzM

I'll chain you to the truth, the truth will set you free.
              I'll turn the screws of vengeance and bury you.
              "I'll chain you to the truth, for the truth shall set you free.
              I'll turn the screws of vengeance, and bury you with honesty."

Damn, Run, if you're going to quote it, finish the quotes, man. I'm drunk and even I remember the rest of it.

On a real note though, musically, I'm all over the goddamn map. People loathe riding in my car with me, because of my mental patient playlists. I go from classical stuff like Chopin, to grindcore like Converge, to Tom Petty, to the Beastie Boys, to Saul Williams, to Elliott Smith, to Nirvana, to Otis Redding, to the Doors, to Eminem, to Hendrix, to the Dillinger Escape Plan, to Darkest Hour, to the Ramones, and everything inbetween.

I even drive myself up the walls, sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                "I'll chain you to the truth, for the truth shall set you free.
                I'll turn the screws of vengeance, and bury you with honesty."

Damn, Run, if you're going to quote it, finish the quotes, man. I'm drunk and even I remember the rest of it.

On a real note though, musically, I'm all over the goddamn map. People loathe riding in my car with me, because of my mental patient playlists. I go from classical stuff like Chopin, to grindcore like Converge, to Tom Petty, to the Beastie Boys, to Saul Williams, to Elliott Smith, to Nirvana, to Otis Redding, to the Doors, to Eminem, to Hendrix, to the Dillinger Escape Plan, to Darkest Hour, to the Ramones, and everything inbetween.

I even drive myself up the walls, sometimes.
                Look.

http://youtu.be/XIlfWNigfYY

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• For RWK.

Comment

Looking....Or rather, listening, and more importantly : Liking.

I may have to check these dudes out.

Comment

• Have you given the rest of this album a spin, Run? Because this is a pretty impressive sonic/aural assault. And I want to know whether or not it's worth a torrent DL or not?

I try to support indie artists I like, but I can pretty much guarantee I won't be able to get my hands on this LP, so I'll go the torrent route, if it gets me an album as quality as this track.

Comment

Working...
                      X