Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would be best to see live: Berto Ortiz, Mayweather Cotto, or Pac Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight would be best to see live: Berto Ortiz, Mayweather Cotto, or Pac Bradley?

I'm debating with a pal of mine, we're thinking of meeting in Vegas for a fight in the coming months. What do you guys think?

Atmosphere wise it's gonna be Mayweather-Cotto or Pacquiao-Bradley. Pac's fan bring a very unique atmosphere and I doubt Bradly will have too many of his own there. Cotto will have a lot of Ricans in the building, but Floyd always has some of his own fans there. Berto vs Ortiz I heard might be moved to the Staples Center, just a rumor at this point. If it stays in Vegas, that tickets will be much better priced then the other two. I'd pick Mayweather vs Cotto, just because it's Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Atmosphere wise it's gonna be Mayweather-Cotto or Pacquiao-Bradley. Pac's fan bring a very unique atmosphere and I doubt Bradly will have too many of his own there. Cotto will have a lot of Ricans in the building, but Floyd always has some of his own fans there. Berto vs Ortiz I heard might be moved to the Staples Center, just a rumor at this point. If it stays in Vegas, that tickets will be much better priced then the other two. I'd pick Mayweather vs Cotto, just because it's Cotto.
      ud better pray the undercard will entertain and cover up for the main event
      coz floyd always has some surprise for his fans to make their money get wasted

Comment

Mayweather vs Cotto is going to be expensive as **** but its the best fight and the undercard is going to be sick too Pacquiao vs Bradley fight is going to suck not worth the money

victor Ortiz vs Berto is in LA I think you should be able to get great tickets for ok prices plus it has a mega fight feel to it

Comment

Out of those three ORTIZ/BERTO!! The other two are predictable, even though both might have their moments.. If its not a matter of money, May/Cotto will have a great bi-partisan crowd...

Comment

gamboa vs rios is in vegas april 14th and its a much better fight than the pac/may fights. and the tickets will be much cheaper so youll be able to get better seats.

but you cant go wrong with a big PPV fight in vegas...i personally would pick may/cotto over pac/bradley.

Comment

Didnt notice you are meeting up with a friend in Vegas that rules out Berto vs Ortiz.. Both fights will be expensive, No doubt in my mind go to Cotto/Mayweather. Atleast in that fight the fix is not in..

Comment

I would go to Pac-Bradley just to observe a massive gathering of *******s in their natural habitat and because Tim needs at least like 5 fans there.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  gamboa vs rios is in vegas april 14th and its a much better fight than the pac/may fights. and the tickets will be much cheaper so youll be able to get better seats.

but you cant go wrong with a big PPV fight in vegas...i personally would pick may/cotto over pac/bradley.
                  Agreed this is going to be a great fight...

Comment

Pac-Bradley........it's just going to be good

Comment

Working...
                    X