Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donnell holmes blasts arreola and johnson

DONNELL HOLMES BLASTS ARREOLA AND JOHNSON

Says they are protected fighters

Dear Chris Arreola & Kevin Johnson: Your promoters have done a good job of making the public think you are good fighters. People on this site say I haven't fought anyone. I want to fight the best, so why don't one of you two be my step-up fight.

Arreola, you were at my fight with Billy Zumbrum last year calling me out. So now why don't you "Put up or Shut up." Or did you see something in that fight that is a little over your head? I was mention for your November fight, but you or mother Goossen got scared and put in Robo-man, stiff mechanical Travis Walker. That wasn't a war, it was a JOKE.

Johnson "Queenpin" you were calling me a "PUNK" earlier this year, saying your people offered me a fight with you twice and I wouldn't take it. Well now the readers on this site can really see who the punk is because I'm not going on hearsay, I'm calling you out.

A fight with either of you two would be easy because neither of you two even have the basics. Arreola you throw punches like a quarterback going long with a football and Queenpin you slap like a girl, look like you are fencing. I would stop either of you.

To all my critics and all the rest now you have it to help you see I haven't turned down fights. These bums are protected by their promoters. That leaves fighters like me all dressed up and no where to go.

Star Boxing and Goossen are businessmen that don't want no part of a fighter like me against their guys. Some of the 15 and 15 fighters in the sport are better fighters than these two. They have losses because they have had real fights without protection.

From The Man Himself
    Donnell Holmes
    29-0, 25KOs

YEA! :

Comment

Is this for real?

I don't think there has ever been a more protected fighter than Donnell Holmes... or maybe I'm wrong and it's just that all the big names have been avoiding him which is why he has to fight nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
        Is this for real?

I don't think there has ever been a more protected fighter than Donnell Holmes... or maybe I'm wrong and it's just that all the big names have been avoiding him which is why he has to fight nobodies.
        Yea it was on B_____talk

Comment

who is this guy....wait i don't care

Comment

But Arreola has fought much better comp than Holmes in less fights so...

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              But Arreola has fought much better comp than Holmes in less fights so...
              Maybe he has'nt been able to get the better competition. Right now we need as many Heavies as possible. Especially a guy with a chip on his shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                Maybe he has'nt been able to get the better competition. Right now we need as many Heavies as possible. Especially a guy with a chip on his shoulder.
                oh please. if holmes wanted to be in the top 10 and he had the skills to do it, he would've been there a long time ago. no need to back up a bum fighter who has been fighting tomato cans.

Comment

Holmes claims all the established prospects are afraid to risk their records agains him.

So I would tell him make yourself a legit prospect. Fight all the stepping stone fighters like David Bostice, Robert Hawkins, Ross Purrity, Robert Wiggins, Chris Koval, Chad Van Sickle, Raphael Butler etc etc etc....

Stop looking for the shortcut of fighting 1 guy to make your name, and put in the work beating some of these stepping stones.

Comment

who is Donnell Holmes? lmao just checked his record, "protected" was one of the words that came to mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X