Whats this Coalition bull****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    Nice to hear how you feel about me...

Remind me...How many times have you ever conversed with me?
    To be fair, I have read your posts and your not a bad poster.

So its only fair that i brand you a good poster within a **** posters group.

I could have made more sense out of that if i wanted too, I just couldn't be bothered.

Comment

My understanding of the group os as follows. However, I did not create the group so i cannot be 100% certain of these ideas.

The Coalition was a group formed by Floyd Mayweather fans to attempt to "fight" against the amount of people that were hating him. It has not worked as of now, the group is still a minority to the haters and probably always will be.

I did not join to be some secret society guy or some Knight of Mayweather (), Floyds just my favourite fighter and all the hate he gets is crazy.
      I understand that certain people don't like Floyd. I deal with it every day. My brothers are bigger Cotto fans than I am. My favorite fighter is Floyd. But from what I've seen on this forum, the only "hate" I've seen here has been against all the bull**** excuses and reasons why Miguel Cotto isn't yet worthy of Floyd Mayweather.

I have not seen a large amount of posters claiming Floyd Mayweather is overrated.
      I have not seen a large amount of posters claiming Floyd Mayweather's resume is a joke
      I have not seen a large amount of posters claiming Floyd hasn't earn his P4P status.

Now the key word there is "large". there will ALWAYS be some uneducated fans claiming otherwise. That is part of the game. But was there truly a need for this "Coalition"? All the Cotto fans know how good Floyd is. Thats why they WANT Cotto to fight Floyd because Floyd is the man. Cotto fans are not wanting this fight because Cotto will get his biggest payday. It will be because Cotto will get his chance to fight the best just like Mayweather was given that chance.

Just look at the **** Horus posts.

Originally posted by Horus
      We had to wait 6 years for Floyd to get a shot at De La Hoya so he can get a big payday.
      Look at that post. He used "WE". Is that not some indication that Horus, your "leader" is far removed from reality? To him, boxing is about getting the biggest "payday". Us Floyd and Cotto fans want this fight to happen because the best would be fighting the best and Horus doesn't want this fight to happen because that would mean Cotto would be getting the biggest payday of his career.

Is this what the Coalition is about?

Comment

**** sake. Can i get a break!?

I get hounded now for being a member of The Coalition

I have been insuated as to being racist and whatever thethread starter said. I swear i might just make an alt and give up one this
        Just ****ing with you.

Just being in a group is gaywars.

Who wants to set up a new group?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          I think these ****s...think that the whole board suppose to be Cotto Fans and every has to call Mayweather Coward...

Most of these cotto fans dont even know anything about Boxing...but they say they are boxing fans
          The post i made was against your little " coalition " Horus ...

I'm a Floyd fan Cotto fan and i cant call myself a fan of Marg, But i like to watch him fight and don't hate him ... I must be ****ing weird.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
            Just ****ing with you.

Just being in a group is gaywars.

Who wants to set up a new group?
            Call it "Brian Strege FTW"

Originally posted by audibleone View Post
            I understand that certain people don't like Floyd. I deal with it every day. My brothers are bigger Cotto fans than I am. My favorite fighter is Floyd. But from what I've seen on this forum, the only "hate" I've seen here has been against all the bull**** excuses and reasons why Miguel Cotto isn't yet worthy of Floyd Mayweather.

I have not seen a large amount of posters claiming Floyd Mayweather is overrated.
            I have not seen a large amount of posters claiming Floyd Mayweather's resume is a joke
            I have not seen a large amount of posters claiming Floyd hasn't earn his P4P status.

Now the key word there is "large". there will ALWAYS be some uneducated fans claiming otherwise. That is part of the game. But was there truly a need for this "Coalition"? All the Cotto fans know how good Floyd is. Thats why they WANT Cotto to fight Floyd because Floyd is the man. Cotto fans are not wanting this fight because Cotto will get his biggest payday. It will be because Cotto will get his chance to fight the best just like Mayweather was given that chance.

Look at that post. He used "WE". Is that not some indication that Horus, your "leader" is far removed from reality? To him, boxing is about getting the biggest "payday". Us Floyd and Cotto fans want this fight to happen because the best would be fighting the best and Horus doesn't want this fight to happen because that would mean Cotto would be getting the biggest payday of his career.

Oh trust me Floyd gets plenty of hate.

Originally posted by azza View Post
            To be fair, I have read your posts and your not a bad poster.

So its only fair that i brand you a good poster within a **** posters group.

I could have made more sense out of that if i wanted too, I just couldn't be bothered.
            Thank you..i think i get what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              I think these ****s...think that the whole board suppose to be Cotto Fans and every has to call Mayweather Coward...

Most of these cotto fans dont even know anything about Boxing...but they say they are boxing fans
              He said nothing of Mayweather or Cotto, he just said that you are a **** poster.

I must say horus that i agree with azza.

You my friend are a ****.

Comment

First of all I am not the leader...and second how about you quote me competely....

and Please do quote where I said I dont want the fight to happen instead of making things up...

Because your Majority of your whole post is not none of my words

Comment

You know what the Coalition is?

THE MOTHER****IN ****!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
                    He said nothing of Mayweather or Cotto, he just said that you are a **** poster.

I must say horus that i agree with azza.

You my friend are a ****.
                    who are you...???

Do you even Know what you are talking about...?

You seem something like a bandwagon hater....be yourself...!

Comment

QUOTE=Ray Lewis Jr;3524615]Its a place where we can have a decent discussion without some ******* just typing bull****...Just the same as the people who created a group called PBSC... we have ours..While you may not agree with what some of us say just RESPECT it and we'll respect you...Its no need to get into all this DRAMA...just let the group be.
                      You guys seem to be more in tune with spreading propaganda than actual boxing discussion. It seems like Horus is your "leader", yet he can't bring himself to talk about anything other than Floyd so that brings me to this question..

Was the Coalition built for the sole purpose of defending Floyd Mayweather Jr over the internet?
                      [/QUOTE]

Not trying to sound like a prick but why are you so worried about it anyways...The purpose of( Coalition) it is keep things into perspective when ever Floyd is being debated...I seriously try to stay out of most Floyd arguements because its just recylced bull**** that Some keep bringing up....I cant speak for everyone in the group..but for me I think Floyd is hands down... The best fighter RIGHT NOW (please dont try to twist my words) While I dont give a **** on how much money he make or what he does in his free time...I really get sick and tired of some of these poster...He's a *****, he's that.

The Coalition just ask for respect from people thats all...You've got some immature mother****as who cant hold a legit debate with going to some hoe ass, childish name calling... If you cant manage to show respect..You sure wont get none in return. I know people cant make you do **** on here, so why keep trying to make people stop liking Floyd.. Hell to be 100 with ya (to be honest with you) Floyd isnt my favorite fighter( Lennox Lewis is my fav.), but after reading some of the **** I've read on here it will make you want to tell some people to shut the **** up! I'm a fan of good talent and I respect Floyd as a fighter...I can honestly say I dont agree with everything Floyd has done in his career but cant NO ONE deny his talent...Hell, that nicca got talent.. Plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X