No announcement yet.

Tony and Erik piss on DeMarco...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony and Erik piss on DeMarco...

What a piss poor representation of a T.J Mexican boxer tonight.

What is this fukin chess??? DeMarco fought like a ***** and got lucky he won that fight.

Tony and Erik should slap his silly ass around and teach him how to represent T.J and Mejico the next time he goes out there.

This mother****er almost killed my buzz.

Patience is probally the best thing you can teach a fighter..This Demarco guy is going to go far..plus he also said he didn't know much about his opponent..This fight was a great chess match. Great Fight......

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
      What a piss poor representation of a T.J Mexican boxer tonight.

What is this fukin chess??? DeMarco fought like a ***** and got lucky he won that fight.

Tony and Erik should slap his silly ass around and teach him how to represent T.J and Mejico the next time he goes out there.

This mother****er almost killed my buzz.
      lol like how to load your gloves with inserts and plaster and get away with it? lol im just kidding i only say it to fuk with u

Comment

The kid has no defense Valero will ko his ass in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          The kid has no defense Valero will ko his ass in 3.
          Not only that, he seemed to have no killer instinct. That dude had a chin like glass joe. He couldve k.o'd him at any time and he let it go 8+ rounds...wtf.

Comment

Not only that, he seemed to have no killer instinct. That dude had a chin like glass joe. He couldve k.o'd him at any time and he let it go 8+ rounds...wtf.
            hey don't insult glass joe with this bum lol

Comment

Adjaho was a very skillful boxer ,,very slick..very hard to hit..Demarco being very patience it what won him the fight..This was a very big win for Demarco..his height and reach is going give Valero problems..

Comment

demarco and sturm both didn't show up .
                demarcos statis went down today

Comment

I don't blame him.

Comment

Working...
                  X