X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Why would someone who said this...

...need the odds in his favour? Surely they already are in your favour. I'm the underdog in this bet.

Everyone in this thread is going to be willing Giroud to score 30 goals now
    Including me. He won't though because he can't finish for shit.

Comment

• Giroud isn't getting 30 goals.

22 goals would be pushing it.

Comment

• Ramsey will probably get more than Giroud.

Giroud essentially reminds me of a less clinical, worse in the air version of Dzeko. Who isn't actually that clinical himself.

Comment

• Chelsea look a very strong team this season, they had a great season last time around and they've added some quality players to their squad. Fabregas, Costa, Filipe Luis and Drogba all good signings and they will take some stopping for the title.

Come on Newcastle ! Toon Army !

Comment

• What's the best football app on the Android systems for live scores and updates? I'm after one which covers matches from all the major European Leagues and CL too but I need one which details everything including assists. I tried the sky sports one but that keeps freezing my phone and sending me back to the main menu

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
              Chelsea look a very strong team this season, they had a great season last time around and they've added some quality players to their squad. Fabregas, Costa, Filipe Luis and Drogba all good signings and they will take some stopping for the title.

Come on Newcastle ! Toon Army !
              they will still have problems scoring they look very strong defensively but on the attack not much of an improvement, I honestly wont be surprised if they finished 4th or lower

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                What's the best football app on the Android systems for live scores and updates? I'm after one which covers matches from all the major European Leagues and CL too but I need one which details everything including assists. I tried the sky sports one but that keeps freezing my phone and sending me back to the main menu
                I haven't tried many but FotMob is nice for the previous day's scores, the current and the following day's scores and match times. All the details you need. Covers basically all leagues. You can modify which leagues to show.
                Last edited by Sake1; 08-16-2014, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Wenger is right though.

Crappy teams always produce shocks early in the season - come February/March the big teams put together big unbeaten stretches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Are you not able to comprehend that playing in the world cup during the summer after a 50-60 game season can negatively effect a players performance for the start of the next season?

If you can not wrap your little brain around that then you are either a ****** or you have never kicked a football around.

Comment

Working...
                      X