Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bringer.... The Man, The Myth as well as the Douchebag.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    I don't **** cripples.
    That was actually impressively fast for a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      That was actually impressively fast for a reply.
      Got me before the ninja edit, but I do what I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
        Please Bringer, tell me more about your big brain.
        Well, for starters...it works. Which is more than anybody could possibly say about yours.

Comment

Douchebag mod says what? You've told countless lies about me, slanderous to say the least since you posted up my info and then proceeded to tell nothing but lies. Your employers could certainly be held liable for your juvenile tendancies.

Bringer fails again.
          What lies have I told about you?

All I've said is that you're a pretentious and condescending ****wit with an abysmal boxing record - Which you very clearly are. Sucks to be you.

Yeah, I posted your boxrec information...nearly two and a half years ago. Yet here you are...still having a pity party over it and playing the victim.

NEWSFLASH : Nobody would remember that if it weren't for you constantly reminding them by acting like a p*ssy about it.

Also, Boston edited out that information like 10 minutes after I posted the thread.

Comment

It was still posted which makes your employment a potential liability, since you love to spread your lies.
            Didn't know that employers hire cripples. I also didn't know that employers discriminate against guys who've been KTFO'd by people who manufacture Christmas ornaments.

Good to know, though.

Again though : What lies?

Comment

Another one of your big brains farts.

I don't work. Haven't for nearly six years straight. Cripple or not I say, enjoy that alarm clock and the ass kissing that employees must be involved in simply to be taken advantage of by their employers.

2000+ days of no work and no alarm clock.

I'm not complaining..........
              If you're not employed then why did you mention a potential "employment liability" that results from a name being posted here?

Furthermore, names are pretty ****in' common. To narrow yours down they'd have to cross-reference your name with guys who've also been KTFO'd by fruit washers.

Comment

One final time - What lies?

Comment

To start, you said that you NEVER posted up my info. Are you still holding on to that dream?

If you ran as much as your mouth does than you'd be in shape..........
                  You're wrong. I said I never posted up your contact information. Which I didn't, yet you still claim I did. I'm still waiting for you to produce evidence of such, BTW.

I posted your boxrec link and facebook link. Nothing more, nothing less.

So again - What lies?

Comment

Twist it as you like, liable.......
                    If only you'd ducked Derrick Coleman's left hook as often as you duck my questions...

Comment

Yeah, and you said you were suing me like 28 months ago and I've still not received papers.

Are we done here?

Comment

Working...
                      X