No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    i didn't say anything about chavez jr but i seen you make a comment comparing chavez and garcia as if no one had anything to say about garcia and his pops but people did so stop trying to play the victim as if people are picking on mexicans
    i never said that one was okay and one wasnt. my point is that neither danny nor jr have anything to do with what their fathers did and should not have to pay for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bighey
      Ok Im done with this site...it was fun.
      Time to watch my mexican friends cut my grass properly.....ya know what they say, we lazy so I will sit my lazy ass on my porch and watch Chico work. Peace! lol.
      Have fun in prison, cya friend! Don't forget you're here to entertain me. I love me some NBA and RAP music!
      Last edited by Band-Aid; 08-09-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
        So uh, what were these substances you speak of?
        Chavez Jr got caught with diuretics and Margarito got caught with illegal handwraps that contained plaster.

Anything else you wanna know?

Comment

• Your an idiot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Chavez Jr got caught with diuretics and Margarito got caught with illegal handwraps that contained plaster.

Anything else you wanna know?
            If you need a microscope to find elements that make up plaster you are grasping at straws. By the way they found the wrong elements. Calcium and sulfur do not make plaster it's calcium sulfate which is a totally different compound. Do some research before you speak.

Comment

• Filipean??? Wow this guy is is dumber then I thought. What a clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by bighey
                Chavez was probably using that back in the day ..... nobody would have known he had plaster in his gloves.
                He is a bum anyway
                , his people were the only ones making him out to be a great.
                now i know you are a troll thanks for verifying it in this post

Comment

• seriously this dude is all talk i mean . he got a gift decision against a gatekeeper in De leon and now he's great? Broner would lose to the guy in my Avy!

Comment

• As a black person.. I'm embarrassed anyone would defend Broner. This guy is a joke

Comment

• I just checked ring magazine ratings up dated to August 6th and Bronier is unranked and he holds no tittle. No real reason for all these top guys to line up to fight him. He needs to get in line himself and try to win a world tittle at lightweight. There are five of them to pick from.

Comment

Working...
                      X