No announcement yet.

Any Santana fans out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    If my memory serves me right, songs by santana which became big in the Philippines were oye como ba, jingo, black magic woman, samba pa ti and europa then he came back decades later with smooth, maria maria and another song escaping my brain.

Edit: I forgot the song 'corazon espinado'. I have to ask my son for that hahahaha
    I remember dancing to "Evil Ways"..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      Alla en el rancho grande
      alla donde vivia,
      habia una rancherita
      que alegre me decia.

Good times..
      I'm listening to it right now. Yeah good times.

Comment

My bad, how could I forget, I used to dance to that tune too in parties during my teenage years.

You got to change your evil ways
        baby!...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          My bad, how could I forget, I used to dance to that tune too in parties during my teenage years.

You got to change your evil ways
          baby!...
          I dance to that song a couple of years ago, we were at a party and there was a live band playing spanish dance songs until somebody yelled "Rock and Roll" and they started playing Evil Ways, my nipples got hard..

Comment

Me too, around high school I went to alot of Quinceanera's. The ony music I really related to was The Santana songs the band would play. Sounds weird on an accordion though.

One of my best friends had a band back then that only played all the Santana songs. They got alot of gigs and I got into alot of parties and weddings hanging with them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Me too, around high school I went to alot of Quinceanera's. The ony music I really related to was The Santana songs the band would play. Sounds weird on an accordion though.

One of my best friends had a band back then that only played all the Santana songs. They got alot of gigs and I got into alot of parties and weddings hanging with them.
                I remember going to Qiuiceañeras and always hanging out by the beer kegs, I would volunteer to refill the pitchers and my beer mug was always full.
                I would keep an eye on the girls that were always getting refills and wait until they were tipsy and then try to score on them once they were all liquored up, never failed..

Comment

I remember going to Qiuiceañeras and always hanging out by the beer kegs, I would volunteer to refill the pitchers and my beer mug was always full.
                  I would keep an eye on the girls that were always getting refills and wait until they were tipsy and then try to score on them once they were all liquored up, never failed..
                  I did that, but I must of went to the wrong ones, the girls parents always kept an eye on the guy flirting with their daughters, plus I knew their brothers. For me they never had the freedom that I'd get at a house party.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I did that, but I must of went to the wrong ones, the girls parents always kept an eye on the guy flirting with their daughters, plus I knew their brothers. For me they never had the freedom that I'd get at a house party.
                    That's rough, that's when you end up hitting on the ugly ones........ which is not bad as long as nobody sees you..

Comment

Santana rocks.

Comment

Working...
                      X