Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truth About Political Correctness. Are You A PC Believer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] The Truth About Political Correctness. Are You A PC Believer?

Nope, mac all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
      Pretty much a strawman version of political correctness. I mean to take one example, the black/white one: People don't say "I'm proud of being white" in a vacuum. They're usually utter mongs who come out with idiotic racist nonsense all the time.

Another example: People who say "I'm proud to be straight" imply that they weren't always, that being straight is somehow a struggle. Which it probably is for the sort of people who say "I'm proud of being straight".

The most important thing to remember is that in general being straight is easier than being gay, being white is easier than being black and being a man is easier than being a woman. Bragging about being white is like bragging about being born with money. It makes you a shithead.

Comment

Te stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me. So you live in a society where there is a small minority and when they ask for equality, it's just being PC....

It's almost as stupid as when people think black colleges are racist because if there were "white" universities, it wouldn't be tolerated...hahaha

Some people will never get it.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          being white is easier than being black
          Yes, all white people have easier lives than all black people. Every single one of them.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Bragging about being white is like bragging about being born with money.
          You just confirmed the OPs point. Why did you single out bragging about being white? What about people who brag about being black? Are they ****heads too?

And how on earth is being white equal to being born with money?

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Te stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me. So you live in a society where there is a small minority and when they ask for equality, it's just being PC....

It's almost as stupid as when people think black colleges are racist because if there were "white" universities, it wouldn't be tolerated...hahaha

Some people will never get it.
          Why did you put white in quotation marks?
          Last edited by 876arrow; 02-24-2014, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Sometimes political correctness is a little out of hand, especially with women and blacks (not so much other minorities).

There's a difference between wanting equality and hiding behind your gender or race by crying victim in instances where sexism or racism isn't an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
              Yes, all white people have easier lives than all black people. Every single one of them.
              he didnt write that at all. dont twist his words. overall it is easier to be white than any other etnhnicity however, thats a fact and all he said.

You just confirmed the OPs point. Why did you single out bragging about being white? What about people who brag about being black? Are they ****heads too?
              if you were a minority of any sort you would know that people try to put you down, a lot. on a regular basis you will get it thrown in your face in a variety of ways that you are worth less than someone who is white, straight, male or whatever the case may be.

so when minorities stand up for themselves its in self defense of our self esteem which people are trying to tear down on a regular basis. as a straight, white man you will hardly ever face that. hence there is no need for you to remind yourself or the world that you are just as good as anyone else, nobody ever said otherwise.

And how on earth is being white equal to being born with money?
              its not equal and yet again he never went as far as to write it was, stop twisting words. however it is similar, you are born with the advantage of having to overcome less hurdles and having more things handed to you over the course of your life.
              Last edited by #1Assassin; 02-24-2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Why did you put white in quotation marks?
                Because for decades, most universities were white only. The system was set up to be pro white, so it's only natural for minorities to form in order to try and achieve equality.

It's a simple concept of majority vs minority. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Political correctness is about lying & double-standards. You have to say things you don't believe, or keep your opinion to yourself, incase you offend someone/people. Perfect example of political correctness is lying about crime statistics, because the truth is uncomfortable for some people. A certain ethnic group is committing a disproportionate amount of violent crime, yet this is all covered up, because of fear of offending people.

Another example would be how a certain religious group is free to pretty much do as they please simply because it's part of their religious tradition therefore cannot be challenged, whilst if another religious group were to act this way, they'd be brought up on their actions. The left-wing utterly despise Christianity for its view of females & ****sexuals, but suddenly are painfully quiet when it comes to extending this criticism to that other religion which you all know I'm referring to. It doesn't matter to them that the countries where this religion is most practiced ****sexuals are imprisoned & even murdered, all backed by the state and women are treated as 2nd class citizens... they remain silent. But when people of a lighter skin tone & the religion of Christianity oppose ****sexuality, they are condemned non-stop in the mainstream media & by people in the highest positions of political power (I am referring to the situation of Russia's view of ****sexuality).

In the UK, there has been a problem of a certain ethnic/religious group grooming, raping & pimping young girls (mainly white, but some non-white & all non-Muslim) for decades, but the media covered it all up until a few years ago, and still today doesn't report just how widespread this problem is. Why? Because of fear of offending people.

To the left-wing, the fear of offending people is a greater priority to them than the safety of young, vulnerable girls who are being raped & beaten. A truly sick, evil bunch.

That's political correctness.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    he didnt write that at all. dont twist his words. overall it is easier to be white than any other etnhnicity however, thats a fact and all he said.
                    I twisted nothing. He said that being white is easier than being black. It's an absolutely insane statement.

I'd rather be a black man in Orange Country than a white man in Detroit. So no, that's not a fact. Think about that one.

if you were a minority of any sort you would know that people try to put you down, a lot.
                    It is white people who are the minority in this world. Maybe you weren't aware.

And who tries to put "minorities" down?

on a regular basis you will get it thrown in your face in a variety of ways that you are worth less than someone who is white, straight, male or whatever the case may be.
                    Give me examples. It shouldn't be hard, as you claim this happens all the time.

so when minorities stand up for themselves its in self defense of our self esteem which people are trying to tear down on a regular basis. as a straight, white man you will hardly ever face that. hence there is no need for you to remind yourself or the world that you are just as good as anyone else, nobody ever said otherwise.

WHO is trying to tear your self-esteem down? When? Where? EXAMPLES. Give them to me.

its not equal and yet again he never went as far as to write it was, stop twisting words. however it is similar, you are born with the advantage of having to overcome less hurdles and having more things handed to you over the course of your life.
                    He said that bragging about being white is like bragging about being born with money, therefore he's saying that being white is like being born with money. I twisted nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X