No announcement yet.

Matthysse Gets Screwed Again With 141lb Catchweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Matthysse screwed himself. He had to agree to the 141 catchweight, no one forced him to do it. He hmust have agreed because there's something else in store for him. Or else he could have turned it down and fought at 140 for the IBF title.

Who was it addressed by? Because Lucas himself said it, it must be true? No one gives a damn when Floyd denies being the exaggerated 160lbs on fight night, and claims to be 150lbs instead.

If you believe that Lucas weighed as much as Martinez or Golovkin in the ring then go right ahead. Anyone with some eyes and common sense knows its true, apparently something you lack.

Comment

When Peterson beats him Matthysse will still get to keep his interim championship. So it's all good.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-09-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I don't care.

As long as these insects dare to challenge King Khan after they're done with cuddling each other.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          I actually see the exact opposite. If GBP has all the cards then why would they give them up? Believe it or not, they are looking out for all there guys, including Matthysee if he shall lose. You know that is possible, right?
          Cmon how can people possibly support keeping belts hostage even when a fighter loses?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            I don't care.

As long as these insects dare to challenge King Khan after they're done with cuddling each other.
            Some on twitter suggested that Peterson is keeping his title so that if/when he loses he will rematch Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Cmon how can people possibly support keeping belts hostage even when a fighter loses?
              Well, the belts won't get to go to the winner because of the unification rules. Would you prefer that they be given to someone who wasn't even involved in the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Some on twitter suggested that Peterson is keeping his title so that if/when he loses he will rematch Khan.
                I sure hope not. Peterson deserves nothing but poo poo. That disgusting cheating filth bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  again, that is not my stance at all. As a fan I wanna see everything on the line. Im not crazy. What I keep stating is from the postion of people who continue to say that GBP is screwing Matthysee when they clearly are not

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Who was it addressed by? Because Lucas himself said it, it must be true? No one gives a damn when Floyd denies being the exaggerated 160lbs on fight night, and claims to be 150lbs instead.
                    It's called common sense. Matthysse didn't look like Chavez Jr. in the ring against Mike Dallas....

But hey if it shows up on TV it must be true right?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Well, the belts won't get to go to the winner because of the unification rules. Would you prefer that they be given to someone who wasn't even involved in the fight?
                      Only the wbc does that (but not always).

Comment

Working...
                      X