Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are these cannons you were going to construct, earl?

Comment

• Ive started dieting too, ive dropped 40 pounds in 4 weeks, walking and running every day , loving it

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        No but the **** has bigger balls than you, so unless you can post a picture of yourself, refrain from giving your opinion.

...and if you think he's big, I'm twice the fackin' size son.
        haha, why would I wanna do that? I'm pretty content with my body, and I certainly don't feel like posting pictures of myself in public. I mean, why?

Comment

• d-mize going bearmode

Comment

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            d-mize going bearmode

and i thought bearmode was a compliment..

i actually think he's posting "fury's" picture. i could be wrong. those manboobs look familiar, and so does that gut.

Comment

• earl:

this is why i always suggest putting on bulk/muscle before you cut fat away. look at you now. what are you going to do when a stiff wind is blowing you around the streets of london?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                where are these cannons you were going to construct, earl?
                That's gonna take a lot longer than a couple of months, losing the fat was the easy part

Comment

• Aye, it's the Bear of Hemel Hempstead, a Mr.Fury.

Comment

• Congrats, man. Don't you just feel like new person? Shoot, I lost 35lbs also (in 5 months) and I feel like a new person. Nothing but jogging and eating healthy. I've been slacking for 2 months (gained 8 lbs), but now that Summer is right around the corner, it's back to jogging and the jump rope.

Comment

Working...
                    X