No announcement yet.

I was robbed at BP today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    how long does a tank of gas last in your truck?
    About 5 days 6 on a good week. My girl wants me to get rid of it but I can't see myself driving a small car.
    Last edited by El Malo.; 10-11-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      $10 a gallon over here.

Quit Bitching.

How much is it per litre?

And whos fault is that your government taxes the shi1t out of it

Comment

Damn I'm in Miami and it's about 3.78 - 3.83 per gallon.

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
          About 5 days 6 on a good week. My girl wants me to get tid of it but I can't see myself driving a small car.
          Small penis huh?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            $10 a gallon over here.

Quit Bitching.

Holy crap balls.

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i'm getting 35-40 MPG these days. gotta love that cold air.
            Turbo car?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Small penis huh?
              Dammit what gave it away

Comment

This is what i drive for work. Just filled it up (using a credit card, which charges 15cents more) so i paid $4.30 a gallon for 29 gallons and was charged $124. Thank god my company pays me back for the gas

Theres a MPG sensor in the car and it says i get 7.1 MPG and i usually only drive with 2 people in the car

Comment

No problem, who will you war next to keep prices low?

Comment

deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Holy crap balls.

Turbo car?
                      it's 2013 impreza, car guy.

it's got the naturally aspirated four cylinder. i think it's a two liter, in-line four. 150 hp, almost all to the wheels. it's not as stiff as my rex was, but if you're on the gas the body rolls very predictably. if you've ever driven a subaru you'd probably know what i'm talking about. they're pretty unique in that regard. great car. i really like it. it's a bit underpowered on the highway, but it's no great loss of power that a downshift to fourth can't recover. if i keep it at 65 i'll get 40 on the highway. maybe more if i catch a tailwind,

my WRX was turbocharged, obviously. It got about 25-30 mpg. i used high octane in the thing, too. i'd say my new subraru saves me at least 25% in fuel costs. probably more. the rex made almost 80 extra HP, however, and was a f#cking monster. as a car man, i'm sure you know what's good with those things. i had the '03 hatchback with the bug eyes and the sport package. momo wheel, metal pedals, dog! a real drivers car. NE speed. 227 hp. lean and very fast, but also manageable and within reason.

with the amount of driving i do i couldnt afford to get another WRX right now. once this impreza is ready to be sold/gone, however, it is on. brand new rex from the factory with all of my options. those things make 275 HP now. i will be in hog heaven,
                      Last edited by New England; 10-11-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X