No announcement yet.

Cloud vs Campillo thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Shumenov is trash I don't even want to see the winner of this waste a defense on that clown.
    Thats why i want to see him get a fist straight up his rectum and sent back to mediocrity. Maybe he can fight borat after cloud smashes his face in.

This campillo fight should be a little barometer on how a dawson-cloud fight might go down. Better than cloud's other fights.

Comment

This fight gets no play in nsb, but its an intruguing fight. Lhw is a nice divisiOn and may get some new blood from smw.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        This fight gets no play in nsb, but its an intruguing fight. Lhw is a nice divisiOn and may get some new blood from smw.
        To my shame, I've never seen Campillo fight, however I'm a big fan of Cloud, text book pressure fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          To my shame, I've never seen Campillo fight, however I'm a big fan of Cloud, text book pressure fighter.

I caught his fights with shumenov a little help from "the scene". I was impressed, he's a rangy southpaw who can box. He spanked shumenov like i would one of my nePhews sparring in my backyard.

Didnt see his last d with murat. But this is a great warm up for a possible dawson fight and gonna be damn entertaining.

Im going out of town this weekend so ill miss the fights live. But sunday night is gonna be quality tv.

Comment

Working...
          X