No announcement yet.

Ugly People Make Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Ugly People Make Me Sick

Serious ****... I work with people on a daily basis.

I'd kill myself if I were as ugly as some of the people I see

I always feel sad on the inside when I see a chick with a real, real nice body but just got hit with bad genes in the face. Short end of the stick in that regards.

Then the fatties with cute face who are just too lazy to put down their big bacon classic and get on a ****ing bike; they get no sympathy from me.

I'm ok with ugly people though. There's a match out there for everybody, and uglies need to find people on their level. I wish them the best o' luck; don't hate.

Oh yeah; if you want help for your problem: Gouge out your eyes or kill yourself, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post

Are you gorgeous then?

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post

Some of the ugliest people have the greatest personalities. And a lot of really pretty ladies are fuked in the head big time and have major issues, and that's besides being hi-maintainance.

Beauty attracts,but is superficial. It's what's inside is what keeps it real, if they are emotionally and mentally ok.

Give me a so-so looking woman that's faithful anyday. Lots of fun to be with. I've had my share of the neurotic beauty queens.
        Last edited by jazluvr; 05-14-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          Some of the ugliest people have the greatest personalities. And a lot of really pretty ladies are fuked in the head big time and have major issues, and that's besides being hi-maintainance.

Give me a so-so looking woman that's faithful anyday. Lots of fun to be with. I've had my share of the neurotic beauty queens.
          that's what dudes who can't bag hot chicks say......

Comment

The female triangle:

You have 3 options.

Sane
            Hot
            Smart

You can only choose 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              The female triangle:

You have 3 options.

Sane
              Hot
              Smart

You can only choose 2.
              I'll take the hot and smart. Don't think anyone's completely sane in this day and age lulz.

Comment

If someone is grotesque looking I could see why working with them might be a bit difficult. But if it's just people who are below average in looks I don't see how it would be a factor. Someone smelling very badly is one of the worst things you can come across at work, especially if you're working close together a lot of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuggerboom1 View Post
                  Are you gorgeous then?
                  I'm ****ing pretty

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post

Beauty attracts,but is superficial. It's what's inside is what keeps it real, if they are emotionally and mentally ok.

Great post.

I'm all about personality first, but the girl can't be grotesque looking.

Where I work I see ugly people with **** personalities, hence the sickening feeling I get.

Comment

Working...
                    X