No announcement yet.

David Haye Is Not Scared of the Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye Is Not Scared of the Klitschkos

in my opinion i strongly believe he pulled out because he wants more controversy to surround him and because if he beats Valuev he'll gain a world title and then the fights with either Vitali or Wladimir will be much more lucrative, what do ya guys think???

No, David Haye chickened out.

Comment

Haye wants a better deal then the one that the Klitschko's offered him. A WBA belt will give him more leverage.

Comment

Originally posted by DeymarPR View Post
        in my opinion i strongly believe he pulled out because he wants more controversy to surround him and because if he beats Valuev he'll gain a world title and then the fights with either Vitali or Wladimir will be much more lucrative, what do ya guys think???
        I strongly think you are delusional.
        There is no reason Haye should of pulled out after the amount of **** talk he spewed unless he didn't become scared.

Comment

Originally posted by DeymarPR View Post
          WRONG

Hypejob Haye is a scared coward and a fraud.

That glass chinned fraud can't even take a punch from a super middleweight bum.

Comment

He never intended to fight in the first place, at least against Vitaly.

Comment

it wont matter, either brother, but especially vitali, will crush him.

Comment

haye would probably lose to both but if he could get inside and land one big punch on wladimir he might pull off the upset vitaly rapes him and leaves him for dead

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  Haye wants a better deal then the one that the Klitschko's offered him. A WBA belt will give him more leverage.
                  This. That whole contract they gave to Haye showed how insecure Wladimir was, 2 rematch clause? A fight with his brother on top of that....I knew he was going to pull out of the fight anyway.

Comment

Imagine this situation.

Someone tells you that there is $1000 in a tree 5 miles away, you have 5 minutes to get there before someone takes it.

As you are running out the door a man walks up to you and holds his hand out offering $1000.

what do you do? turn him down and attemt to make it to the tree?

Comment

Working...
                    X