No announcement yet.

Look how nice Windows 7 shows your thumbnails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look how nice Windows 7 shows your thumbnails

I have those set as background images that rotate on my screen because I enjoy dark color desktop which is easier on the eyes.

i like what they did with the folder icons. they give you a little preview without opening it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
      i like what they did with the folder icons. they give you a little preview without opening it.
      Windows 7 has so many new features, I have yet to be able to discover them all.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
        Windows 7 has so many new features, I have yet to be able to discover them all.

I'm getting it when it comes out. I haven't tried it but I've been reading lots of good stuff on it. Nowhere near the negative that Vista got.

Comment

mac ripoff..
          hope windows focus on hardware,stability and security from virus rather than eye candies..these eye candies will just eat resources...

a 5 gig mems Mac is so much faster than 8gig mem windowsxp/vista with quad core proc..wtf...they should focus on their weaknesses first rather than competing with mac with these unnecessary bs...

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post

I have those set as background images that rotate on my screen because I enjoy dark color desktop which is easier on the eyes.
            Doesn't vista do the same thing with the folder icons..?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
              Doesn't vista do the same thing with the folder icons..?
              Vista did things but everything about vista was slow.

Windows 7 is fast, very fast.

Faster than a stock linux box.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                I'm getting it when it comes out. I haven't tried it but I've been reading lots of good stuff on it. Nowhere near the negative that Vista got.
                I was on vista for about 10 minutes and I said get the fudge out of here. I have been using Windows 7 for about a month and I made it my only OS even if it is the evaluation version and will expire in 7 months, by then I will have the pirate version and I will be good to go.

Comment

Working...
                X