No announcement yet.

If Floyd Mayweather Has No Power...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
    Oscar walked straight onto the shot, that's why.
    That and Oscar was tired and Floyd is obviously stronger than ever at that weight......He still could'nt stop Oscar because he is scared to go in for the finish......he knows that would get him finished.

Comment

Oscar has a chin point blank. He got off his best shots and didn't put a mark on Oscar's face. Oscar barely connnected and put a lump on Floyd's face.

Comment

Floyd's feet must of been sore aswell from all the running

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
          How did he buckle Oscar's knees twice in the fight? Oscar never hurt Mayweather once...
          I thought I was the only one that saw that...Once with a right hook and another with a body shot..I guess only Mayweather fans would see such a thing..

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cartel View Post
            Floyd's feet must of been sore aswell from all the running
            No but I bet his hands were from busting DLH in the head everytime he took two steps forward..

Comment

thats the shot the mans talking about

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                That and Oscar was tired and Floyd is obviously stronger than ever at that weight......He still could'nt stop Oscar because he is scared to go in for the finish......he knows that would get him finished.
                That's why he is the best in the game today...He knows what it takes to Beat a fight...Why pushed to get knocked out?? Why not simply win the fight? he boxed your boy silly and mot on the thread hate that ****..They call his boxing lessons running..

Comment

No but I bet his hands were from busting DLH in the head everytime he took two steps forward..
                  ooooohhh meow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
                    Oscar walked straight onto the shot, that's why.
                    All night long...Two steps and bust him in the head..Give the dummy right and bust him in the head....real simple

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cartel View Post
                      ooooohhh meow!!!
                      ????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X