Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** charlie brenneman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I just got happy real fast LMAO that was SIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKKK!

Comment

Should have scored it 2-1 for Story. In the 2nd round he was on the bottom but he was the only one attempting submissions and throwing punches and he won the 3rd.

This lay and pray is killing the sport and it should be like how Pride was, if you stall on top you get a yellow card(penalty) and if you do it again you get a point deduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
        Should have scored it 2-1 for Story. In the 2nd round he was on the bottom but he was the only one attempting submissions and throwing punches and he won the 3rd.

This lay and pray is killing the sport and it should be like how Pride was, if you stall on top you get a yellow card(penalty) and if you do it again you get a point deduction.
        I can dig and agree with that most def. The thing that just irritates me the most is in EVERY OTHER FIGHT tonight they almost immediately stood fighters up like Morecraft-Mitrione, Tyson-Manny, and Roberts-Attoni.

But in this fight since Brennenan was from pittsburg they let him stay on top because the crowds cheering, just not fair to everybody else. Ref is a ****in dumbass. I swear when guys like Cro Cop and Big Nog retire, they need them as refs & judges. Where the **** was Big John & my *****h the Herb tonight?

Comment

im pretty glad story's hype went down here. Story would have no chance against any top wrestlers ie fitch kos or gsp.

Comment

Originally posted by py2o3434 View Post
            im pretty glad story's hype went down here. Story would have no chance against any top wrestlers ie fitch kos or gsp.
            What hype though? I don't understand that, nobody was saying he was going to beat GSP or anything people were just calling for him to fight one of those top guys like Fitch, BJ, or Kos. Because like him or he not he deserved it.

I swear to God people have barely seen him fight or something. The Alves fight was a good scrap, and if anything you guys really need to watch the Brian Foster fight, that was absoluitely crazy, and he completely ran through Dustin Hazelett faster then Kos and as fast as Daley.

Comment

That fight was trash.

I just fast-fowarded past it on my Tivo.

Lay and Pray defined.

Comment

Working...
              X