No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Hall Of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    While your might as well add Squeal Piggy, although he disappeared without a trace last year. I have no idea what happened to him...
    I made him squeal like a piggy. Also theres no way Annie should be on there, easily the most overrated poster on this board.

Comment

While your might as well add Squeal Piggy, although he disappeared without a trace last year. I have no idea what happened to him...
      squealpiggy gets in for his intelligence alone, even though his constant thirst for religious debates kinda grew old.

Comment

The Old School:

All those mentioned by K, plus The Hoff, Southpaw Stinger, Raesaad, Medium Deek, Abadger, Clegg, and many many more.

The potential Hall-Of-Famers are whom I have my eye on at the minute though.

A lot of talented posters out there that have been around for a couple of years and some that are relatively new.

Watch out for Willy Wanker, Mike D, El-Blanco. When it's all said and done, these Modern cats will be atop that pedestal with the greats.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          I made him squeal like a piggy. Also theres no way Annie should be on there, easily the most overrated poster on this board.
          There is no GOAT discussion without Anorak in it brother.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            The Old School:

All those mentioned by K, plus The Hoff, Southpaw Stinger, Raesaad, Medium Deek, Abadger, Clegg, and many many more.

The potential Hall-Of-Famers are whom I have my eye on at the minute though.

A lot of talented posters out there that have been around for a couple of years and some that are relatively new.

Watch out for Willy Wanker, Mike D, El-Blanco. When it's all said and done, these Modern cats will be atop that pedestal with the greats.
            Hoff and Oasis Lad! Where did those lil fairies go off to?

Comment

List is incomplete without -Jose-

Comment

I probably don't post enough to make the list but not having beercules on there is a crime

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  That guy just wants to svck your d1ck
                  Or I want to suck his :*******:

No **** of course.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    I probably don't post enough to make the list but not having beercules on there is a crime

I don't have a filter, I just say what I want

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Or I want to suck his :*******:

No **** of course.
                      You have a very balanced view on boxing in general. Thats the most I know about ya thru NSB, but its saying a lot homie... Its easy to pick out good posters amongst the ****storm of NSB propaganda.

Comment

Working...
                      X