Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: Almost 10 years since turning pro and still hasn't faced a legit opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook: Almost 10 years since turning pro and still hasn't faced a legit opponent

The guy turned professional in 2004. That's almost 10 years ago and he still hasn't faced a legit opponent.

The guy is 27 years old. In comparison, Khan became world champion at the age of 22.

Why are people still interested in his fights? What is it about him that intrigues people? Please tell me. I would like to know.

brook? isnt that the guy that nearly lost to a journeyman with 10 loses?

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty much done with him, Sechenko is garbage.

Comment

I'm still upset with Brook's duckage of Khan. I was fully expecting a schooling via form of Kharnage.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          brook? isnt that the guy that nearly lost to a journeyman with 10 loses?
          Yes, he is.

He also got injured twice in the lead up to the Alexander fight, what was "coincidentally" supposed to be by far the biggest challenge of his pityful career.

Comment

You was sure fine with the prospect of Khan fighting Senchenko though wasn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              The guy turned professional in 2004. That's almost 10 years ago and he still hasn't faced a legit opponent.

The guy is 27 years old. In comparison, Khan became world champion at the age of 22.

Why are people still interested in his fights? What is it about him that intrigues people? Please tell me. I would like to know.
              I want to see Khan v. Brook at some point. I remember watching the vid where they're in a studio trashing each other.

Would be a sick fight.

P.S.: both of them suck.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                You was sure fine with the prospect of Khan fighting Senchenko though wasn't you?
                No, I preferred Josesito Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

I couldn't agree with you more, the only fight Kell seems to be interested in is a fight with Amir.

Comment

Stopped against Malignaggi, and then losing on the cards against a well past it Hatton. Julio Diaz would beat the shit out of Senchenko.

Comment

Working...
                    X