Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wll be a very exciting fight. Either of those guys are competitive enough for a thrilling battle against the P4P KING! Berto is an unpredictable bulldog with speed and power. His will to win is unquestionable. I look forward to Mayweathers return for at least one or two more battles before he steps out of the ring forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
      What will your reaction be?

Me personally, I think that's a huge step backwards in terms of who he SHOULD be fighting at this point.
      Hmmm.... at the least he is fight someone.
      It's probably all downhill from now on. The dude is almost 36 now.

Comment

• davis40, 1ballothof, and neutual(racist) are all pac-fa990+s.....they have nothing better to do other than suck floyd's dick all day. they make a million post a threads about him b!tching and complaining.....you can tell they get zero pu$$y.

Comment

• What about Rios vs. Mayweather? Or Mayweather vs JMM 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            It wll be a very exciting fight. Either of those guys are competitive enough for a thrilling battle against the P4P KING! Berto is an unpredictable bulldog with speed and power. His will to win is unquestionable. I look forward to Mayweathers return for at least one or two more battles before he steps out of the ring forever.
            I hope Floyd's camp didn't pay you for this puke worthy statement.

Comment

• Lmao at butt hurt *****s. Always willing to defend their high priest. "Wonder girls unite!". "Oh now he diiint talk about Floyd like DAT!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                that's only the 67th time you posted that.This is a floyd thread right? You want to talk about mares moreno go to that thread. I want to bash floyd for many reasons. Stop following me around to protect him. Thats all you do and then you pretend you dont like talking about him LMFAO thats all you talk about and you have to make sure everyone else is saying the right things to or your on their azz defending him. Pathetic. Let me bash floyd in peace and quit crying captain save a hoe
                Davis40 true colors. Not a boxing fan but simply a floyd hater. Sad now ill go talk boxing and leave davis40 in peace to spew his hate. After all its all he knows and it shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                  What about Rios vs. Mayweather? Or Mayweather vs JMM 2?
                  Are you setting someone up for a double standards comment? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                    Lmao at butt hurt *****s. Always willing to defend their high priest. "Wonder girls unite!". "Oh now he diiint talk about Floyd like DAT!"
                    Taking a while to chose from one of those millions upon millions of articles.

Any chance of providing one yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Taking a while to chose from one of those millions upon millions of articles.

Any chance of providing one yet?
                      IRONDANHAMZA SENDS FLOYD A LETTER: "Dear Floyd, like omg! I totally owned this guy on boxingscene. I asked him to show me an article about you and guerrero fighting, and he couldn't provide a link! I know you'll be back soon, and give us the fight we've all been waiting for! I just know you will, because you're our savior!"

FLOYD MAYWEATHER: "Dear kid. This is the 249th letter you sent me this week. Get a reality check dummy. I don't give a fu%K who you want me to fight! Imma fight who I wanna fight! So stop bothering me you little creep!! P.S. thanks for buying my last PPV."
                      Last edited by 1sballotHOF; 11-09-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X