Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was that whole VK KO thing about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was that whole VK KO thing about?

(let me just say i am not trying to start a thread where we call him (Vitali) a ***** for not fighting rahman or whatever..this is just because i have not been here (gone this past week) and didnt get to read on more on this--sorry if this has been talked about,a lot on here)

Before i left i read soemthing about a rumor that VK was ko'ed in training for Rahman..so my q is,was that real or not?what happened-whats the story with that? what was that whole things about..does anyone know-if so,thanks for explaining.

it was real as JLO's ass! Vitali has been getttin dropped in sparring and it contributed to his lack of confidence to beat Rahman. THAT, or he got afraid to be discovered wit steroids in his body. Ta injury is as bullshyt as George Bush's saying killing Iraqis is good.

Comment

course that is comign from manny p one of the top 5 vitali haters,

but to ansswer your question, vitali had a torn meniscus or somethign in his knee, and he is tall so with a weak knee he would go down easy in sparring

Comment

hahaha...to sides of the story..love that...but he was KO'ed then for sure? (by the way thanks you guys) Damn ...Vk..wow..i am shocked...was not a VK hater at all but dont know what to believe. I bet he thinks there was nothing wrong with retiring but he had a long way to go to prove himself,even for me someone he denfended him at time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurlex
          hahaha...to sides of the story..love that...but he was KO'ed then for sure? (by the way thanks you guys) Damn ...Vk..wow..i am shocked...was not a VK hater at all but dont know what to believe. I bet he thinks there was nothing wrong with retiring but he had a long way to go to prove himself,even for me someone he denfended him at time.
          it was sum up comin fighta that knocked him out. Brutal. I would rethink ma carreer too if I got KO in sparring. And not to mention, Rahman has one of ta most dangerous right cross in ta heavyweight.

Comment

i dont recall the report i read ( out of serval on the board at the time) with him being KO'd but knocked down he was, then again u never know, boxing is full of bull****

Comment

What the...? The man who fought Lewis as he did is meant to be scared of a man like Rahman? His last few fights have been attrocious.
              Sam Peter has a punch. Lamon Brewster has a punch.
              It took Rahman 4 rounds to get rid of Kali Meehan. Danny Williams knocked him out in 1.
              I'm no huge Klitschko fan, nor am I a Rahman hater but Dude! C'mon. Rahman doesn't scare any real heavyweight. You watch how many people who didn't want to fight Klitschko for the belt are suddenly going to appear for Rahman. Toney will take it from him easy first time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
                it was sum up comin fighta that knocked him out. Brutal. I would rethink ma carreer too if I got KO in sparring. And not to mention, Rahman has one of ta most dangerous right cross in ta heavyweight.
                over hand right not right cross

DUMBASS

Comment

VK was never KO'd but it was reported that he did go down, as a result of knee giving way and not as the result of being tagged.
                  Don't put much in Manny's posts, he's still 15 and into the whole exaggeration thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
                    it was real as JLO's ass! Vitali has been getttin dropped in sparring and it contributed to his lack of confidence to beat Rahman. THAT, or he got afraid to be discovered wit steroids in his body. Ta injury is as bullshyt as George Bush's saying killing Iraqis is good.
                    This is a bad post. Last I heard, Vitali getting dropped in sparring was a rumor started by Don King. If it happend, oh well and it has nothing to do with confidence in beating Rahman. And I think you've been listening to Mike Tyson Jr. too much about Vitology Roidko. I feel stupid just typing that. You have no information to say the injury is fake. It's a hollow argument.

I won't even comment on Iraq because this isn't the place for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X